Part 42

There was a soft knock on the door, it immediately garnering Sebin's attention as her head snapped up

"You better not be naked in there cause I'm coming in!" A male voice on the other side yelled out, keeping to his word as he entered the room.

It didn't take long for Sebin's jaw to completely drop as she scanned him from head-to-toe, full of disbelief. 

"Wait- you actually did it?!" She asked shocked, eyes pinpointed on the top of his head.

Jaehyun let out a long, grumpy sigh as took off the black hat he had put on, displaying his platinum-pink hair. He ran a hand through it, trying to make it look like he definitely didn't try to rip out his hair earlier.

"A promise is a promise, isn't it?" 
"Holy shit." Sebin breathed out, scrambling out of the bed and scurrying up to him. "It's not a wig, is it?" 

"Of course not." Jaehyun chuckled, amused by her wholesome reaction.

"Wow." She exclaimed, touching a strand of his hair and realized that it was his real hair.

"Though it's not permanent. I bleached my hair and this is just some basic hair-dye. The color will be gone in like two weeks." He shrugged, unbothered by how close the girl was whilst analyzing his hair.

"Fair enough." Sebin admitted, taking a step back to take in the sight. "Not gonna lie, I was expecting you to at least look worse. But lowkey you're killing that color." 

"Really?" Jaehyun raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah!"
"Who are you and what did you do to Sebin."

The girl rolled her eyes. "Just enjoy my kindness for once, jerk." 

He laughed out loud, eyes following her as she walked to the bed and plopped down onto it. "Also, any plans today?" 

"Not really." He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"Good because I'm really in the mood to do something today." Sebin hummed out. "Can we go to McDonalds today? I really want that McFlurry."

"Yeah, sure."
"Can we also go to the PC room?"
"What for?"
"I'm really in the mood to kill some motherfuckers." 

Jaehyun scoffed with a smirk plastered on his face. "I don't think you remember who you're talking to."

"Yeah I know, you're like probably a mass murderer or something."
"I prefer the term 'bad people cleanser', but I guess that works too ."

"Sure, sure, just get ready because I'm hungry!!"

"DIE BITCH, DIE!" Sebin screamed out, furiously clicking her mouse. 

Jaehyun's eyes kept going over to her monitor, watching as she went in for yet another battle that she most definitely couldn't win, but he admired her confidence. Also, it was a bit embarrassing at how blood-thirsty she was in a game of league of legends. 

"You suck at this." He muttered to her, turning back to his own character that was still dead. He then watched her die right after.

"I bet you at the end of the game I'll still get more damage points than you and level up." Sebin answered, grabbing her McFlurry and stuffing a generous portion into her mouth. "Besides, it's all for good fun, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I bet all the people around us find you very fun to watch." Jaehyun chuckled as he turned back towards his monitor as he had finally re-spawned. 

The two then focused on the game, actually gaining a decent lead thanks to their extremely good teammates. They were already at their second towers, slowly tearing them down with the use of minions. 

Per custom, Jaehyun's eyes led him to look to his side.

There was Sebin, hands off of her equipment as she was currently teleporting back to the base to heal. Instead, they were up in her hair, raising it up for a simple ponytail. Her neck was constantly getting more and more exposed, looking soft, slim and extremely attractive. 

Jaehyun's jaw physically dropped as he watched her, something hot bubbling within him. Her side profile was more than breathtaking and at that moment he desperately longed for her eyes to be on him.

His heart was double-attacked as he noticed the hair tie she was holding in between her teeth, which she then grabbed to use it to hold her ponytail up. 

Just a simple gesture of Sebin's made Jaehyun feel completely instead, adrenaline flowing around his body, desperately begging him to make a move, his heart beating at an abnormal pace and his skin getting hotter and hotter.

He was so out of it whilst staring at the girl that he didn't notice that he was being attacked in game, only realizing when Sebin turned to him in shock.

"Are you stupid?! You had your flash, why didn't you run away from them?!" She exclaimed loudly, an annoyed grimace on her face.

Yet all that rage died down as she noticed that Jaehyun was still staring, not really paying attention to what she had just told him. Somehow, his mysteriously soft and intriguing gaze made her shyness jump out, making her suck in a long breath as she stared right back.

After a few seconds, Jaehyun simply looked back to his screen with a short 'oh', as if that moment never happened at all.

Sebin was sat there, staring at him for another couple of milliseconds before also turning to the game, trying to calm down her furiously beating heart and the butterflies tickling her stomach. 

Slowed, re-verbed music has been my jam lately like I can't stop listening to it

Also I recently donated 20 dollars to flirt with Sapnap (minecraft streamer) but he did not seem amused :(