Part 47

The darkness of the freezing evening already fell upon the horizon and painted the sky a black night

The darkness of the freezing evening already fell upon the horizon and painted the sky a black night. It was dotted with small, white lights and flickered and blinked. It was truly a cold, yet magically pleasant evening.

And it was more pleasant sitting in a boiling hot tub whilst being able to observe it from one of the most beautiful spots in Seoul.

The girl sighed, finally bothering to turn around and scan the hot tub. Things had been so quiet that she was sure that she was alone. Yet as her eyes landed on the opposite side of the giant hot tub, she immediately noticed him.

Jaehyun was sitting there, arms spread wide as he gripped the wooden edges of the tub. He was breathing deeply, chest rising and falling rhythmically. And he was completely silent. Just staring at her.

A small smile came up to Sebin's lips. "I thought I was alone."

"I thought you'd need some company." 

She rolled her eyes playfully, but then began making her way over to the other side of the tub. Jaehyun's arms fell to his side as she approached until she was sitting right beside him.

Sebin could easily tell that he was tense for some unknown reason, and decided to comment on it.

"C'mon, you're in a hot tub. Relax, no need to be so nervous." She chuckled, laying her head back with pleasure.

"Why would I be nervous?" Jaehyun's voice dropped, but Sebin didn't mind it too much.

"Because you're in a hot tub with a hot ass girl. If I were you, I'd be acting the same." The girl sent him a short wink.

"Ohh, so that's what it is." He leaned over whilst speaking sarcastically. "While yes of course, I am so so so nervous whilst in the presence of your beauty." 

"It's your highness for you." Sebin also leaned over with a playful smirk on her face.

"Sure, your highness." 

There was silence, although it wasn't uncomfortable. Rather, the couple felt completely calm in each other's presence. It filled them both up with strange emotions that they couldn't explain. Attraction? Lust? Love?

Being then and there, they had no idea.

"So." Sebin hummed, grasping Jaehyun's attention. "How did you get here?"

"What do you mean?" 

"How did you get yourself in all of this..." Sebin thought for a second, looking around towards the mansion behind them. "... this gang stuff." 

Jaehyun's expression seemed to waver a little, though he didn't seem to bothered by the question. A small, soft smile appeared on his face.

"I knew you'd ask someday."
"I mean, if you're not comfortable-"
"It's fine, it's fine. Don't worry about it." He assured her with a small laugh.