Part 24

"HOLY SHIT DID I SET OFF A TRAP SHIT SHIT SHI-" Sebin opened her eyes

Her mouth fell agape once more.

The room was, again, huge. It seemed to be the size of an entire warehouse, the ceiling super high up and the space stretching on for ages. The place was dimly lit, the huge lights at the very top currently turned off, so everything was illuminated by the side laps.

Sebin looked up to find herself in a spacious elevator, which it turned out to be one. The top was covered once more by another fake floor, completely covering her tracks.

With a prolonged 'woww', the girl stepped out onto the cold, cement floor. Her eyes were roaming all around as she stared in awe.

The place was filled with extremely tall shelves, all stacked with mostly boxes as well as some lose items. They seemed to be randomly placed, but at the same time, it looked like someone's organized mess.

Sebin stepped forward, walking up to the closest set of shelves. The first thing that caught her eye was the huge, long and black sniper gun. It looked majestic, it's beautiful design almost like a work of art itself. Everything about it was perfect, the set of unknown initials lined in a silver string adding a nice touch to the already really chic design of the weapon.

The girl raised a hand, finger carefully sliding on the gun's surface. It was rough and cold to the touch at it's body, the surface getting smoother and smoother as you continued on up until the tip of it. Sebin's eyes were shining as the unknown feeling bloomed inside her.

She never knew that seeing and being able to touch a murder weapon would make her feel... so excited. The wild and unpredictable side of her that she had kept suppressed all her life was singing joyfully at the new and unusually pleasant experience. Admiring the gun made her feel extremely confident, just like an actress in some sort of apocalyptic movie.

Of course, Sebin wasn't imagining murdering anyone, no, she wasn't no psychopath. But this somehow sparked joy inside of her. As if this was what she was supposed to do from the day she was born. That this was something that belonged in the lifestyle she never knew she wished for.

Her other hand began unknowingly crawling up, also desperate to get a feel. To pick the gun up and feel it against the girl's small body.

But that was all interrupted as the unusually loud sound broke through the barrier that was the wall.

Sebin snapped her head, hands immediately going back to her sides innocently. It took her little to realize that that was probably the garage door opening, meaning that someone must have gotten back. That someone most likely being NCT.

And she was somewhere where she wasn't supposed to be.

So she had to fucking evacuate right now.

Not thinking too much about where she was headed, Sebin followed her instincts and ran in the space between the ends of the shelves and walls. And as her conscience told her, she quickly spotted the simple door at the corner.

She burst through it, hoping that it wouldn't have made too much noise. She found herself in the downstairs hallway, the entrance to the garage just few doors down. Sebin's ears picked up the sounds of muffled talking, making her panic even more. And with that, she lunged for the stairs and began sprinting up, missing 1 step at a time.

As she made it up, her first thought was to run into the closest room - the living room. She jumped onto the couch, taking a few deep breaths to calm down right as she heard footsteps beginning to sound on the metallic, spiraling staircase.

Soon the many NCT members began flooding the fancy front hall, engulfed in conversation and laughter as they began going their separate ways.

Trying to act natural, Sebin got up and fake-stretched as she made her way to the door. The first thing that caught her eye were 2 boys, carrying one in the middle. She quickly recognized them as some of the younger members and she frowned.

"Uh, what's up with him?" The girl asked the closer one, Jaemin, pointing towards Chenle who was being carried by him and Jeno.

"Don't know." Jaemin shrugged. "Taeil said-"

"AHHAHAHAH." Chenle's suddenly loud, dolphin laugh cut through the air making a few heads turn.

Jeno sighed. "Taeil said that he was probably poisoned with some gas as he followed someone into some weird room. No idea what the gas is, but has the same effect as being high. Just look at him." He shook his head disapprovingly.

With that, they continued dragging Chenle down to the infirmary.

"Hey, Sebin, you're up!" Taeyong exclaimed, greeting her with a small wave. "Heard from Injun that you've been asleep for super long since he hasn't really seen you down here."

"Oh, haha." Sebin chuckled nervously. "Yeah. I guess I was really tired."

"I SWEAR TO GOD YOU PIGS, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I ASK, NO ONE CLEANS UP EXCEPT ME. WHO THE FUCK MADE TOAST, TOOK OUT ALL THE INGREDIENT FOR IT THEN LEFT IT HERE?!"

 WHO THE FUCK MADE TOAST, TOOK OUT ALL THE INGREDIENT FOR IT THEN LEFT IT HERE?!"

Okay but is Sebin weird or smth
Ofc
But we stan yk :'))))