Part 49

The club was absolutely crowded, the sound of loud techno music blasting over the dozens of screaming youths and the clanging of champagne glasses

The club was absolutely crowded, the sound of loud techno music blasting over the dozens of screaming youths and the clanging of champagne glasses. The floor was vibrating and it was so stuffed with people that you could barely breathe.

It made Sebin feel alive. She could hear her beating heart in her ears, awakening her stamina and excitement. She fitted in with the crowd perfectly, masked by the dark shadows of the people around her and the blazing neon lights flashing on the stage.

She looked down at herself, admiring the newly bought dress that Jiah convinced her to buy.

'I should've asked Jiah to come, what if I can't do this alone...'
Sebin thought, biting her bottom lip and tasting her cherry-flavored lipsticks.

'No, it's fine. Why would I need her here? I'm just gonna have fun. Maybe get a guy that actually likes me.'
She huffed.

"HEY SEBIN!"

The girl turned around and managed to notice the twins at the edge of the dancefloor. Only then did Sebin realize that she had walked right into the crowd of sweaty, dancing individuals. 

She hurriedly made it out, coming up to her friends.

"Haeun, Naeun? What's up."
"We're gonna get a drink at the bar, you wanna tag along?"
"Not really, I'm not very thirsty." 
"Alright then. If anything happens, just scream really loudly and we'll come over to help you."
"Thanks. Watch out for creeps trying to put shit in your drinks."
"Don't you worry. Alright, we're off, bye!"

Sebin waved as they walked off in the opposite direction, the grand, luxurious bar on the other side of the establishment being their goal.

Now she was alone once again, swallowing as she scanned the crowd of furiously excited youths in front of her.

'Here goes nothing.'
She took a deep breath before submerging herself in the crowd.

Renjun was walking down the empty hallway, staring down at his phone. It was a map of the grand city of Seoul, with little bubbles placed all over it. Most were concentrated in just one place, the mansion, though he had quickly noticed the 3 that were somewhere in the center. And finally, he had decided to do something about them.