Part 64

Even the hallway showed the luxurious and expensive nature of this exclusive private club

Sebin felt weirdly out of place as she followed the uptight worker in an apron that she had asked for help to bring her to the VIP room. He had given her an obviously dirty look, knowing that she wasn't a regular and probably not within the usual customer base of this establishment. But he wasn't given much choice as Sebin indeed had an invitation (that he checked thoroughly for any signs of it being fake) and had to bring her to where she needed to be.

"VIP room 15, miss Choi." He announced as he stood beside a large, cushioned door of the same label.

"Thank you." Sebin uttered, uncomfortable by the condescending look that he still gave her.

That's why opened the door and walked into the room as soon as she could so she could get away from him.

And the VIP exclusive room definitely did not disappoint.

It was large, so much so that it had a couple of sections to it. In the center was a mini dance floor, illuminated by flashy and bright neon lights that danced around on their own due to the absence of people. To her right was a small space dedicated solely to the silver dance poll in the center, which was on a platform surrounded by black leather chairs. In the right was a small booth with a couple of arcade games, such as billiard and a couple of random machines, offering everything from pacman to boxing.

At the far end was the main attraction of the exclusive room. It was an extremely long table, surrounded by a black leather couch from all sides except one. It's surface was filled with fancy-looking Japanese snacks, as well as bottles upon bottles of every type of alcohol under the sun. The couches were filled with at least 10 individuals, mostly male but with a couple of women hidden in between, drinking and having a good laugh. The groovy and low music made barely anyone notice the awkwardly-standing newcomer, who bit her lip as she looked around at all the unfamiliar faces.

Yet her tension eased in the slightest as she saw Jaehyun sitting at the far end of the table, talking to some of his buddies. The sight of him made her comfortable, more confident.

'Right, you're here representing him Sebin. Make a good impression for yourself, as well as him.'
She urged herself, and with a determined breath, she walked forward.

That is when she began getting noticed, loud talking ushering into whispers as many eyes laid on her body. But Sebin didn't let that get to her as she focused her attention on Jaehyun, who stared back at her with emotionless eyes.

"Uhm, who are-" One of the guys began, but was quickly interrupted by her boyfriend.

"Guys, meet my girlfriend Sebin." Jaehyun announced, and a couple of heads turned to her in surprise this time.

"Oh, so this is her?" Another guy asked, scanning her. "Damn Jaehyun, I see you. Nice to meet you, Sebin."

"Likewise. It's nice to meet everyone." Sebin smiled kindly, bowing her head in the slightest.