Part 38

"BITCHHHHH

"BITCHHHHH."

Every single person at the square turned at the excited, screech-like scream. This extremely loud gesture also caught the attention of Sebin, who's face immediately lit up as she spotted the person who emitted it. 

"AYEEEEE!"

The two ran to each other, basically smashing into one another as they met under the giant statue of some famous colonizer. They embraced super tightly, squeezing every single ounce of air out of one another.

"I fucking haven't seen you in ages!" Jiah exclaimed, words muffled by how she had buried her face into her friend's jacket. 

"Yeah, for real-" Sebin attempted to answer, but soon cringed as she felt the fluffy hairs on the hood of the other's coat.

They then separated, Jiah smiling widely as she intertwined their arms. "Because we haven't met up for so long, I've prepared something special for you today."

"Is that why you've dragged me out of bed 7 hours before the date?"

"Yes, because 'I know you love me and I know you care"." Jiah began singing, forcing Sebin to want to frown at her in disgust.

"No, not the Justin Bieber references."

Bursting out into laughter, again grasping the attention of the now annoyed passerby's, the two girls excitedly began making their way towards one of Seoul's famous commercial streets in Gangnam. 

As they both had quite a lot of money saved up (and Sebin managed to get Haeun to borrow her some), they only got the best of the best. First, they went into one of the most popular hair stylists of the city, where models get their hair done, and got it fixed up. Sebin just got a little trim and her hair to be straightened then nicely curled at the ends, Jiah went all out and when they stepped out two hours later, her long light brown hair had turned into a short platinum blonde hairstyle. I mean, Jiah could literally rock anything she wanted so good for her.

Then they moved on to clothing, and the girls literally got kicked out from like 2 stores for being super loud and driving other customers away. But they eventually figured out what they wanted to wear, as well as some extra clothing and jewelry.

And half an hour later they were at Jiah's house.

"Okay Sebin, I'm going to teach you how to wing every single blind date." The girl dictated proudly, whipping out a bunch of take-out they had picked up on their way back.

"Wait, that's for now? Why would we eat now, the date is in like an hour." Sebin frowned.

"Yeah, exactly." Jiah began setting up the food. "We need to make a good impression. Only when he becomes your boyfriend can you show your immaculate eating skills." She winked.

"I thought dates were supposed to be about getting to know each other, not lying about everything."
"Oh, they are. Just we're trying to show our positive traits first."

Sebin rolled her eyes, but decided not to argue as her friend had wayyy more experience with this sort of thing.

"Wait, wasn't there a guy you were into recently?" She continued asking.

"I was but he turned out to be a huge dickhead. He abandoned his girlfriend in Busan with their 2 children and refused to even pay child support or anything, can you believe him?!"

"Oh that's nasty as shit." Sebin shook her head.

"No wonder he had 'Saturdays are for the boys tattoo." Jiah rolled her eyes whilst stuffing herself with rice. "How about you girlie? I see that things with mysterious Jaehyun didn't work out so well since you're coming on this date."

"I swear, nothing happened with him."
"I call bullshit." Jiah smirked evilly.

"I literally talked to you about it for a whole hour and you still don't believe me."
"Nah, I'm just a little disappointed 'cause he sure was a hottie." The girl sighed in disappointment. "But don't misunderstand me, I literally love you for coming on this date with me."

"No problem babes, I know, I'm the best." Sebin chuckled.

As they continued devouring the Chinese take-out, Sebin's ringtone suddenly began going off. Her eyes shifted to the phone right beside her, brows raising in surprise as she read out the caller ID.

"Oh fuc- hold on let me get that." She choked out, snatching the phone quickly before Jiah could see anything. Then she went off into the bedroom, swallowing the giant chunk of food before picking up. "Hello?"

"Hi." The overly-familiar male voice replied, instantly forcing a smirk up to Sebin's face. "Heard you went off to the double-date."

"Yeah, so what?" She replied with a proud, smartass-like voice as she asserted her dominance. "Can't wait to see you with pink hair."

"I'm not too worried, I look good with any hair anyways." Jaehyun boosted.

"Sure, sure, mr.handsome." 

"Anyways, you're not even there yet so the pink hair is not happening just yet."

Sebin frowned confused. "Wait, how do you know that??"

"Oh, Haeun didn't tell you?" Jaehyun asked, as if mockingly. "I'll be staying nearby the entire time."

"What the fuck." Sebin muttered out instantly. "I did not agree to that." 

"You technically did. All of NCT can see your location."

"What. The. F-"
"HEY HOE CAN YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP, I NEED HELP GETTING THIS FUCKING ZIPPER UP." Jiah yelled out from the other room.

Jaehyun apparently heard that as Sebin caught the wheeze he emmitted.

"Yes, yes go off Sebin. Go get the zipper." He mocked.

"Shut up." She hissed out. "Bye dickhead."

"See you around, beautiful."

"I swear to god-" but she couldn't finish her sentence as Jaehyun had already hung up.

HSNVOV I'M IN MATH AND THE TEACHER JUST SAID THAT SOMEONE HAD THEIR MIC UNMUTED AND COULD HEAR THEM TYPING AND SHIT AND I CHECKED AND IT WAS ME

HSNVOV I'M IN MATH AND THE TEACHER JUST SAID THAT SOMEONE HAD THEIR MIC UNMUTED AND COULD HEAR THEM TYPING AND SHIT AND I CHECKED AND IT WAS ME. LITERAL HEART ATTACK

anyways 2 chapters in one day? Ikik im too good

stan Jiah