Christmas Specials 2

Part 2.

The next day, they had a Christmas party. Atsumu and Sakusa drove over with their two kids, Akimitsu and Akihiro.

Sakusa Akimitsu {Kiyoomi and Atsumu's daughter}

8 years old

D.O.B June 22nd

Omega

Hoshigaoka Private Elementary School

Class 2-4

She was 3 minutes younger than her male twin.

Has long black wavy hair, inherited from Kiyoomi. Her eyes were a dark shade of brown. It would look as if they were dark brown if light reflected into it. Otherwise, it would look black most of the time. She had Atsumu's happy go lucky personality, she could even do perfect jump float serves and could somehow spike and set well. She loved painting her nails and keeping it long and posting all over social media. But because she needed to play as setter, she would have to cut her nails shorter or she would flip it and break them.

Sakusa Akihiro {Kiyoomi and Atsumu's son}

8 years old

D.O.B June 22nd

Alpha

Hoshigaoka Private Elementary School

Class 2-6

3 minutes older than Akimitsu.

He had soft black hair slicked to the right. His eyes were similar to Kiyoomi's, he looked a lot like him too. He was very much germaphobic. He was a quiet kid, smart too. He carried hand sanitizers with him and was closer to Kiyoomi than he was with Atsumu. He played wing spiker and outside hitter for the school's boy's volleyball team. He loved being clean and would not tolerate anyone or anything that was dirty.

We love them kids, don't we U.U

The front gate opened and they drove into the property. The car was parked at the side and they all got off.

"Remember to greet Uncle Rintarou and Uncle Samu, okay?"

Atsumu reminded the kids.

"Okay!"

Akimitsu said while Akihiro just nodded his head.

"Take the gifts down also"

Sakusa said.

"Right! I hope Risako likes her gift!"

Akimitsu said, confidently holding hers.

Akihiro didn't even care. Risako would have to use it even if she didn't like it anyways.

The house butler pressed the button and the two black front doors swung open automatically.

"Wowww, mummy they changed their doors again!"

Akimitsu said.

"Yes yes"

Atsumu patted her head.

"Good afternoon uncle Rinny and Uncle Samu!"

Akimitsu said cheerfully.

Akihiro clinged onto Sakusa's right leg and waved his hand.

Rintarou and Osamu knew well not to mess with that kid.

When Akihiro was 1 years old. Rintarou and Osamu attended the party together with Risako. Rintarou tried carrying Akihiro, guess what, he cried his eyes out and wouldn't stop, even when Rintarou returned the little baby boy to Atsumu, he still continued to bawl his eyes out until it was handed over to Sakusa.