Grades

End terms were near, Suna Rintarou, would usually be confident in his grades. Well not until midterms. He failed, and not fail as in 'I failed a subject fail', it's a 'I passed 1 and failed everything' kind of fail.
---------------------------
Report Card
Japanese-92.5%
English-50%
Geography-42%
History-31.5%
Math-48%
Science-32%
Biology-59%
P.E-96.5%
Art-80.5%
(60% is the average mark needed to pass)

---------------------------

{I'll be honest, i failed everything except for english c':}

Stressed and terrified were the two feelings he felt everyday. It was unfair, he worked hard, really hard. How the hell did he get shitty grades.

"Am I shocked, yes. I don't get it, was there something you didn't get?"

"No 'Samu, I just-"

That was it. It's his limit. Suna started crying softly, he couldn't hold it in anymore. It was pressuring. He told Osamu everything, from how his parents pressured him to work harder to how he didn't want to continue living like this.

"Rin...I know it's hard for you but don't talk about dying, you have a long way to go."

"I...But-"

"No buts Rin. I'll help. You just have to bare for another year and a half and you can move out, get a job, live with me. Ok?"

"Kay..."

Of course it was fucking pressuring, how would you feel if your parents would send you to a boarding school far far away with no technology at all just because you fucked up your grades? Exactly.

~~~~~~~~~~~
before end terms

It was another awful day. Suna woke up from that god damn alarm of his and changed into his uniform tiredly. He studied till 1am and had to wake up at 4am. He grabbed his stuff and went to the kitchen downstairs to get something to drink before heading out.
"Why are you so late? It's almost 5! You still have the nerves to make something to eat?"
Something he wanted to avoid, mom. One of the reasons he wanted to get out of the house as fast as possible. "Sorry, I'll be going now." His mom carried on nagging at him till he left the house.

Suna fast walked towards the train station and waited for the train.

"Hello? Where are you? The train is coming in 4 minutes." Osamu spoke from the other line.

"Eh? I'm already here. Where are you?"

"Wait wait, I think i see you."

Osamu ended the call and called out for Suna.

"Hey!" he ran over to Suna and immediately realized how bad he looked.

"Woah woah woah. Did you sleep?"

"Is it that bad?"

Osamu nodded his head and Suna took out his phone, he opened his camera and looked at himself, he never noticed this in the morning but he realized it now. Those eyebags were bad and sort of noticeable. Just as Osamu wanted to say something, the train arrived and Atsumu caught up just in time. Suna caught up on his sleep while Osamu took out his phone and started playing some music while Atsumu just started taking random instagram stories.

They reached the train station near the school and started walking, it was almost 6 when they reached the school gym. Kita was already in there playing with his own shoelaces while Aran and Ginjima were setting up the nets, the others were warming up and some weren't there yet.

"Morning!"

Kita said in his usual kind tone, the three of them greeted kita back and Kita immediately noticed Suna's eyebags. Just as Suna thought he didn't have to hear Kita scold him about his personal health,