Smut

{Joke's on you, it's angst. I was bawling my eyes out in Osamu's Point of View. I'm in pain, so I'm dragging everyone down with me.}

Osamu got some flowers and an Onigiri he made, he walked along the pavements, looking down.

"Why the gloomy face?"

Rintarou suddenly asked, wrapping his arms around Osamu.

"Hm...I miss you, that's all"

He quietly said.

"Ehhh, I'm right here"

"You're not"

"Dude, I exist"

"Existed"

"Oi oi, don't joke around like that"

"It's the truth, Rintarou."

Of course Rintarou knew he wasn't really there. They missed each other a lot. But the Gods wanted Rintarou to go home early.

"You'll do fine without me"

"I know I won't"

"You'll find someone else..."

"I won't"

"You'll move on..."

"Never"

"I'll really have to go soon..."

"I know..."

Osamu was holding back tears. It's been 4 years, it was as if everyone forgot about Suna. He could always feel his dead fiance's presence, everywhere he went, he felt it, sometimes, from the corner of his eyes, he could still see him.

During work, he could still feel Rintarou hugging him from behind, telling him he's done a great job that day.

Everytime he was at home, he could hear Rintarou's voice, sometimes reminding him to eat, maybe to do the laundry, to take care of himself...

At night, Osamu would think of Suna again, he would turn around and Rintarou wouldn't be there. The other side of the bed was cold. No one was there anymore.

Sometimes, he would accidentally cook two bowls of food, then remembered, Suna was gone. Suna wasn't there anymore. Why did he cook for two?

There were times when he would break down, bawling his eyes out on how his Rinny wasn't there anymore. That's when he could hear Suna's voice the most, hearing Rintarou tell him it was going to be okay and that they would meet again. At times like those, Rintarou being there was a little comforting, but it wasn't the same.

"I'll always be in here"

Rintarou said, pointing at Osamu's heart, smiling.

Osamu could still hear it, after four years, he could still hear it, that smile, that soft tone, he remembered everything.

He continued walking, all the way to a cemetery where he passed the other tombstones, all the way to Rintarou's.

"Sorry baby, I'm a bit late today, don't be mad"

He put down the flowers and the Onigiri he made. He sat next to the tomb stone, rambling on what happened that day, as if Rintarou was really there.

And at the end of the day, when the sun starts to set, he cries, because, he'll remember.

Rintarou wasn't there.

--

Let us scream.

Ok anyways

Support me on Instagram

tiffxny.dior (personal account)

osasuna.shots (osasuna oneshots account)

sakuatsu.shots (sakuatsu oneshots account)