Smut

Yeah lol

"'Samu I'm going out!"

Again?...

"Alright, see you Rinny"

He kissed Suna on the lips as Suna went out.

He sat down on the couch and looked around. He suddenly saw Suna's phone on the right.

Hm?...

He took it and easily unlocked it with his thumb print since he made Suna put his thumb print in. There was suddenly a notification from someone Suna saved as "Yumena",

1 notification

Messenger

Yumena

Where are youuuuu

Btw buy more condoms~

We could go a few extra rounds tonight~

Osamu was furious. He looked at the phone, speechless. He put it down and took deep breaths. Truth was, Suna had been meeting up with this girl. What lust does to you I guess. The door suddenly opened again.

"Hey 'Samu have you seen my phone?"

Osamu got up from the couch, pulled Suna in the house and slammed the door behind him.

"You're not going anywhere"

He pulled Suna into the room and pushed him onto the bed.

"'S-samu, did I do-"

"Shut up, strip."

Osamu would never talk to Suna in that kind of tone, he knew Osamu read his messages. He obediently took off his shirt and Osamu pulled it off for him.

Osamu took off his tie and tied Suna's hands to the bed.

Suna was scared of course. Osamu found out he was fucking some other bitch behind his back, who wouldn't be?

He pulled off Suna's pants and undergarment. Suna laid naked on the bed, scared about what would happen to him next.

"Fucking another bitch just because I didnt want to have sex yet? Must be fun huh."

"W-wait, 'Samu, it isn't like that!"

"Oh shut up for fuck's sake"

He grabbed a condom from the top drawer, ripped it open and put it on.

"Wait! It's going to..."

"Did I ask? No."

Suna was trembling. He was scared.

"Spread."

He didn't do it. He wanted Osamu to prepare him first. He hated how it would hurt when it suddenly got stretched.

"C'mon. Don't waste my time."

"But..."

"Shut up"

He slowly opened up and was ready for the pain. He looked away and closed his eyes.

"Look at you. Such a whore. You're already soaking wet."

He held onto Suna's thighs and positioned himself. He pushed in immediately after that. Suna gave a broken moan. He pinched his own hand to try and forget about the pain below him. A few tears fell from his eyes.

Half of Osamu felt bad for Suna, the other half of him thought Suna deserved this.

He didn't care. He held Suna's lower hips and pushed into him even more.

Suna was trembling. It hurt a lot. His arms were red from struggling to get out of the tight tie around it. Some parts of his hands were bleeding from scratching and pinching himself. He was sobbing.

"What are you even crying about? I should be the one crying. I put so much fucking effort into our relationship and you're out there, cheating because I wouldn't have sex with you."

Suna was silent.

Osamu pulled out and slammed right back in, making Suna scream in pain.

"Listen carefully Rintarou."

He touched Suna's lips and made him look at him.

"Your lips."

He slid down to Suna's chest.

"Your body."

And then pointed at Suna's heart.

"Your heart. They're all mine and mine only. Got it?"

Suna nodded his head in response. Osamu leaned down to kiss Suna and slowly pulled out while untangling the tie that was tying Suna's hands up. As soon as it came off, Suna hugged Osamu.

"I'm sorry"

He said, hugging Osamu, then crying.

"I promise to cut off all contact with her!"

Osamu hugged back and rubbed circles onto Suna's back.

"I'm sorry for going so hard on you..."

After Suna stopped crying, Osamu cleaned the both of them up a little and cuddled Suna to sleep.

{A/N Yeah uhh random brain rot and smut. Remember to read the books from Project fluff, and I have an idea for a ice skating au, please don't start singing the Y.O.I anime opening-}

{My idea for the Ice Skating AU: Suna's mom has a dream for Suna to study in Harvard after highschool. In this AU, it's all ice skating mfs. And I'm planning to kill Atsumu at some point. So uhh, summary, because of Nationals, Rintarou ditches the one in a lifetime Harvard interview. The mother gets bloody mad and at some point Suna snaps at his mom that Harvard is her dream, not his, and he somehow is a figure skater and uhhhh he and Osamu does a choreography tgt? Idrk ngl. I told one of you about the au already and she approved- Ahaha- So uhhh, should I?  Btw give me ideas for it, Im planning on it <3}