Skateboards and Sex

Caught you in 4K

Rintarou Suna, mini prince of the skateboarding park near the more quiet side of the city. Has been the mini prince since he was 15 anyways, now 19, I mean, you're never too old to skate?

The Miya twins showed up 2 weeks ago, always taking the spotlight away from Suna and losing bets. Osamu would be annoyed when Suna would occasionally tease him.

"If I can do the whole basic trick in one try, you're giving me head and sex tonight."
Osamu knew he would win the bet this time. Rintarou's signature trick that no one knew how to pull off without falling down.

Rintarou kept quiet and looked around the skateboard park, admiring the other teens having fun.

"What are you? Too much of a pussy to accept the bet?"
Atsumu teased.

Rintarou rolled his eyes,
"Sure, only if you manage to do it in one try"

Was he scared? Yes.

Seriously? Sex for a basic trick?

Surprise surprise besties, Osamu pulled it off :")

"3 flips before the stairs, I managed the wall ride trick and I jumped off the stairs without falling, 4 times!"
Osamu proudly yelled, running up the stairs.

Ah, fuck.

Atsumu laughed like a complete idiot.
"HAHAHAHA DOES THE LITTLE PRINCE HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?"

"Actually, no, I don't. But uhh, good job I guess..."

"Hmmm, I'll book a nice hotel later"

"You better..."

————————————

Rintarou kneeled down in front of Osamu, avoiding eye contact, it was pretty humiliating to suck someone's member. Especially because you lost a stupid bet.

"Go on, you lost, don't forget that."

"Whatever"

He slowly licked the tip and slowly took it in, inch by inch. Osamu impatient as he is, grabbed a fistful of Suna's hair and pushed forward. Rintarou gagged a lot the whole time, but what could he do? Yes it was long.

"You look like a dying puppy"
Osamu chuckled.

Rintarou just wanted to bite his dick off at that point.

After enough pleasure, Osamu spoke up again.
"I'm going to cum..."
He groaned.

Rintarou went faster and he came into his mouth.

"A-ah, fuck, you don't have to-"
He heard a hard gulp from the kneeling figure,
"WAIT NO SPIT IT OUT! SPIT!"

Rintarou quickly pulled out, a string of saliva hung from his lips, well, not for long. He started coughing and signalled for Osamu to get him water.

"Why is it so salty..."

————————————

"Well, you're not so bold in the room huh"
Osamu said, putting on his shirt after they had fun.

"You better shut up before I rip that shitty smirk of yours right off your face you dipshit."

"Alright alright- no need to get aggressive foxy kun"

"You and your foxy kun shit again..."
Rintarou rolled his eyes, leaning back onto the headboard of the expensive bed.

"Aww man, I thought you liked it"

"Well, I don't"
Yeah no, he likes it, he's just too pussy to admit it.

His back hurt but he still managed.

--

Support me on Instagram!

My personal account: tiffxny.dior
OsaSuna Stories: osasuna.shots
SakuAtsu Stories: sakuatsu.shots

shots

😌❤️