This is what falling in love feels like

Now playing on Spotify: this is what falling in love feels like

Feel like sun on my skin

So this is love, I know it is

I know I sound super cliché

But you make me feel some type of way

This is falling, falling in love

The first time Osamu laid eyes on Suna, a thousand emotions rushed through his brain (and maybe his stomach too). He was a true beauty, he knew Suna was the one for him. He almost fainted when Rintarou asked to borrow a pen from him during class, his voice, his eyes, everything, Rintarou was perfect. When Suna forgot to bring his lunch money that one time, Osamu took his chance to share his food, he has never been happier. During volleyball, he took the extra effort to impress Rintarou, even Atsumu was shocked at how much effort Osamu was putting into volleyball.

Somewhere about 8 months into them being friends, Suna did open up to Osamu and they became great friends. Osamu knew it was love. When Suna cried about his family problems to Osamu for the first time ever, Osamu knew he wanted to be there for him through his high and lows, he did love Rintarou, a lot.

It took Osamu 1 year and 4 months to be sure of his feelings, he did confess to Suna around their second year. It was a bottle of iced lemon tea, the colour of the drink was enough to cover the messy sharpie written words at the bottom that wrote "date me?" It was the most simple confession ever. When Suna finished the drink, he pretended he saw nothing and stuffed the empty bottle into his bag. Osamu got pretty sad that his confession "didn't" work, but he came to school the next day just to be greeted by Rintarou with a peck on the cheek. Truly the best day of that man's life.

It was Osamu's first relationship, probably last too if it doesn't work out.

"So this is love..."

Welcome back my beautiful and gorgeous Tsunami Waves, I present to you this oneshot. Yes i am back from my break, did anyone by chance see me at pavilion KL yesterday?

Here's a welcome back pic of me

--

Support me on Instagram!

My personal account: tiffxny.dior
OsaSuna Stories: osasuna.shots
SakuAtsu Stories: sakuatsu.shots