Unknown Kun

Osamu was at a cafe again, the same cafe he went to every weekend to relax or to get things done.

As he finished typing in the last thing on his laptop, he realized his mocha was all gone and he packed up his stationary and laptop. He then took out a little round pre-made note with his phone number and social media accounts on it in neat writing, hoping someone would call him or maybe try and get in touch with him.

Recently, he's been feeling so dead. He needed someone to show him the kindness and warmth this world radiates instead of evil.

He took his stuff, and left. He got into his car and went home.

About 7 minutes after Osamu left, a tired male walked into the cafe, hoping to get a cup of coffee and stay there for a bit. He sat down at where Osamu sat and found the note.

Ah?..Should I?...

He saved Osamu's contact and drank his coffee, debating on whether he should call Osamu or not.

--------------------------

2 days later, Osamu still hasn't got a call from anyone. He was disappointed.

Well...At least I tried...

It was his 40th something time doing this.

Waste of paper...

He sat down at a little corner of the library and got a book out, going through the pages and reading everything, admiring the main character.

Halfway through with the book, his phone started buzzing.

Unknown Number

"Hello?"

"Is this Osamu?"

"Yeah?..."

"I picked up your note at the cafe the other day"

"Oh, that, well hello unknown kun"

"Haha, you can call me Suna"

"Alright Suna, wanna meet up sometimes?"

"Sure"

'𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦.'

--
Ok stay and read the announcement. Your lost if you don't.

His Heart
The Transfer Student

These two books have been published and will be part of Project Fluff

Regarding Secrets. I have taken it down due to off topic problems and am improving the book. There will be a new version of it soon.