Coffee

"There's a starbucks near your area, no?"

"There is..."

"Just work there then"

"I don't know..."

"Aww c'mon, I bet you'd look good!"

"It's not about how I'd look...It's the money..."

"Well same thing!"

"Meh, i got to go"

"Oh ok"

"Thanks, See you"

"No problem, bye"

Suna ended the call with one of his teammates and sat on his bed. He looked around that dormitory. He hated that dorm. It was so plain and the beds were too hard. He wanted his own apartment. But volleyball didn't pay enough for that.

The Starbucks Reserve near the university campus only opened 3 weeks ago and were hiring people anyways.

"You can come to work starting next week"

The lady in charge of the Starbucks Reserve said.

"Thank you"

Suna walked back to the dormitory area and went back inside his little room. He was happy he found a job that paid quite a lot. 52,120yen a month if he worked 4 hours a day and that was enough for Suna. Including his volleyball pay, he could get himself a small apartment in 2 months at the least and 5 months maximum if he wants a good house. But now, his goal was small, just a small apartment was enough for him at the moment.

But the time was going to be tight, he had classes, and volleyball, would he really make it?

Suna decided to take the morning shift, then a night shift when he finishes practice. Yes it was going to be tiring, but it would be worth it.

———————————

8am

Suna went in and greeted his new workers good morning. He went to the back, but down his bag and they gave him his name pin and the signature starbucks apron like thingy. He just pulled it over and walked out. The more drinks he sell, the more he earns. Just as he was signing in, saying that he's there, a very unexpected face showed up.

"Atsumu?..."

"Oh my god, Suna is that you?"

"Hi?"

The female barista next to them asked if they knew each other, and "Unfortunately", they did.

A lot of people came that day, there were usually a lot because of Atsumu's fan girls trying to talk to him. But today. The shop was packed. Suna made a lot of orders that day and was happy.

By the time it was 10am, he'd already sold almost 300 cups. Atsumu was quite shocked too. Well the more they serve, the more they get. Suna put back the apron inside the little locker he had there, grabbed his stuff and quickly ran back to the university campur for his next class and then went to volleyball.

———————————

After volleyball, Suna quickly went back to his dorm to take a quick shower and he went straight back to Starbucks to start his next shift.

———————————

2 weeks into Suna's job as a barista~

Suna was surprisingly good at making coffee. But today, an unexpected customer came in. It was during Suna's night shift only did he come, so the shop wasn't too crowded. He entered the shop and saw Suna there. The other workers greeted him while Suna was just checking on how many cups in total he had sold on that day.