Masquerade

How did Suna end up dressing as his sister to attend some weird masquerade? Don't ask me because I don't know. He had a tight corset around his waist and a nice ball gown, not to forget a mask, it wouldn't be a masquerade.

"The corset is really tight..."

Suna complained.

"Meh it's just going to be for a few hours, you'll be good"

His sister comforted him before he tried walking around in heels which was a huge success. He rocked those heels better than his own sister ever did. His sister found a wig that had the same colour as their hair and tried her best to style it afterwards.

"You see, we look like twins now, the difference is I'm not attending and you are"

She whispered.

"This feels so fucking weird."

Suna couldn't even recognise himself in the mirror.

"Well, don't forget I'm paying you~"

"Yeah yeah, 1 month worth of chuppets and 10,0000 Yen"

"Mhm, now remember to avoid the Miyas because they're stinky bastards who won a bid on a nice painting a while ago so mom and dad are still pissed at them."

"Okay"

Yeah no, rules were made for Suna to break.

Upon entering the masquerade, he tried his best to act like a normal human being, but with that corset underneath his dress, he couldn't even breathe.

Out of nowhere, another male with dyed grey hair showed up,

"Hello"

He said.

The fuck?!

"Oh, uhm, hi"

Suna awkwardly said, holding onto some parts of his gown to calm his anxiety. Even then, he started eyeing the other up on down, rather buff and somehow hot.

"I'm Osamu, and you are?"

Suna snapped out of it and answered,

"Suna"

Osamu raised his eyebrows.

"Sounds familiar, you're Suna Rikoshi aren't you? Eldest daughter of the Sunas"

"Yeah, tots"

Suna wanted to be sarcastic but then again, he was technically his sister...Oh well.

"Wanna grab some drinks?"

"Oh, sure"

It was pretty awkward, Suna didn't even know who this guy was, but then again it felt great, and he was hot so...

Osamu handed Suna a glass of wine and they drank for a bit. It was a rather fancy party. Once classical music started playing, many couples started slow dancing on the dance floor.

"May I have this dance?"

But I can't dance...

"Sure"

Why did I say yes? I can't dance.

Osamu held Suna's hands and they started slow dancing. Suna occasionally stepped on Osamu's obviously expensive leather shoes. He kept looking at the ground, scared that a wrong step would end up on the other's foot.

Tsk, i regret this already...

"You can't dance?"

Osamu suddenly asked.