520

520, definition of I love you in some terms...

"Suna, I don't think I can do this anymore"

Osamu mumbled.

They were supposed to be having dinner together. Osamu finished work and then he'd come home and he'd make dinner. Rintarou would come home, shower and wait for dinner to be ready.

As Osamu finished cooking, the both of them sat on the dining table as they ate in silence again...

"Hrm, why?..."

Suna kept his deadpan expression, showing no emotion at all.

"Well uhh, I feel like this isn't working anymore..."

Osamu continued.

"Okay"

"Being cold huh. You know, this is why I can't deal with you"

"Alright"

"You know what, nevermind, give me two days, I'll move out, keep the house."

"Mhm"

Osamu finished his food and left Suna at the table all by himself, wow, 7 years all gone... He too finished his food, snuck into the room, got one of Osamu's coats and left the house, he didn't want to stay there, he didn't feel at home at all.

It was cold. Or was it just him? He didn't feel warm anymore. He tightly grabbed Osamu's coat. He didn't want to let go. The tears that were threatening to fall down slowly took its fall. He went back to their favourite park and sat down on a bench. No one was there except him. He sighed and brang his knees up to his chest, feeling hurt.

Nothing would ever be the same ever again

"Y..you changed..."

20th of May? We didn't even have a chance to get there...

Hey guys, something came to an end but with an end comes a new beginning. Let's hope this one works out. Enjoy the angst.

Support me on Instagram!

My personal account: tiffxny.dior
OsaSuna Stories: osasuna.shots
SakuAtsu Stories: sakuatsu.shots