Date

{A/N: Happy Birthday to our favourite bottom, Suna Rintarou!}

Samuuuu <3

Today 6:52am

Rinnnnnn

Happy birthday babyyyy

Sorry I can't be there with you :((

Still, you, me, tonight, 6pm.

Get ready <33

We're going somewhere fancyyy~

I'll pick you up

Today 10:36am

:c
What's so important?...

Nvm

See you tonight..

-☁️-

Suna woke up to an empty bed. Osamu wasn't there. His phone was blown up from all the notifications, wishing him happy birthday. But he just wasn't happy. He felt nothing.

He got up, did his early morning skin care routine, made the bed, changed, kept his stuff for volleyball practice and went outside to make coffee for himself.

As bitter as my feelings...

He took his car keys and left the house to attend practice.

-☁️-

Osamu was busy. Very busy. The grand opening for his 7 star restaurant was opening tonight and he wanted Suna to attend it with him, that's why he left so early. He didn't want to but he had to.

"Schedule the grand opening at 7pm"

Osamu told his assistant before posting all of it on his twitter page.

"Alright Miya san."

His assistant took out the ipad he used and added another thing to Osamu's schedule.

"Repeat everything I need to do before Rinny's birthday"

He said.

"Uhh, okay?"

He zoomed out of the screen and repeated everything.

"We have 2 meetings, a master chef from australia wants to meet you today at noon and we have another meeting after that. We need to finish the decorations for the ballroom in the new restaurant before the grand opening for Suna san and we should be able to collect the cake after the last meeting. We'll collect your suit after we collect the cake you made the other day and we'll head over to your penthouse so you can get ready and the driver will pick us up from there to pick up Suna san and we'll head over for the grand opening and the ribbon cutting ceremony."

"Alright, thank you. Does my brother know about it already?"

Osamu asked.

"Yes, he and Sakusa san, along with Hinata san and Bokuto san will arrive together with their partners from what they told me."

"Okay. Let's get over with the meeting..."

They got into the car and rushed downtown to sign some documents so they could have the grand opening ceremony perfectly without any problems.

-☁️-

Suna finished volleyball and packed up his stuff.

"You alright Suna?"