Threathen

Risako Content and the child bullying Osamu with Suna.
-🌊-

Here's the thing in the Miya household, Osamu cooks on weekdays and Suna tries his best to cook for himself and Risako on weekends. Osamu loves his food and would always cook more to put in the fridge and eat whenever he felt like it.

This one time on a Friday Night...

"Mama, I'm hungry"
Risako, who was then watching a movie with Suna for bonding time said.

"Eh, but we just ate an hour ago"
Rintarou patted her head and tried finding something to eat in the fridge. Osamu, at that time was finishing work in his office room upstairs, so he had absolutely no idea that his husband and daughter finished his potato salad.

"Papa's potato salad is the best"
Risako proceeded to eat while Rintarou too ate some.

Osamu only found out after Risako went to sleep and Suna started reading some weird book Atsumu gave him.

"Rin"
Osamu walked into the master bedroom they shared.

"What"
Suna replied, still having his eye on the book.

Osamu crawled onto the bed and gave Suna a tight hug,
"I love you"

"Ok, love you too"
Suna was starting to wonder why Osamu was acting so weird.

"But if you ever eat my leftovers ever again I will personally choke you to death"
He whispered and left as if nothing has happened.

"Oh. I see how it is."
Suna slammed his book shut and went to sleep, locking the master bedroom, making sure Osamu would have to sleep on the couch that night.

Around 1am midnight, Osamu finished up all his documents for a new branch in Sapporo and tried returning to the bedroom to sleep with Suna, or so he thought. He jiggled the doorknob a little and realized it was locked.

"Rin Rin, the door is lock, can you open it?"
Silence. Suna was awake but he didn't want to unlock the door on purpose.

"Rinny please"
Suna was not having it. He continued to fake being asleep.

"Rintarou open the door, I'm really tired and I miss you"

"Yeah yeah says a stupid bastard who wouldn't let me eat his leftovers"
Suna mumbled.

"Rin I know you're awake, open the door please?"
Osamu begged.

He tried a few more times before he decided that Rintarou was asleep. He sighed and went to the living room, turned on the ac and fell asleep there.

The next day would be the weekends, and Suna was in charge of all the meals for the next two days.  He purposefully put some leftovers into the fridge and waited for his time to shine.

Suna and Risako practiced volleyball in their backyard when Osamu decided he wanted some of the leftovers from lunch.

"Mama, daddy is getting food from the fridge"
Risako dropped the volleyball as she realized.

"Aha, who said he can touch my food."
Suna went inside the house and leaned on the wall near the fridge where Osamu's was taking out the leftovers.

"Didn't you say you'll choke me to death if I touched your leftovers? I think I have the rights to stab you till you puke rainbows."
Risako somehow managed to sit on the kitchen island counter and stared as Osamu got yelled at by Suna.

"B-but, Rin I'm hungry"
Osamu tried protesting against his food 😔.

"I married a 4 Michelin star chef for a reason"
Suna stated.

"Mama's not wrong"
Risako said.

"Rin I'm sorry, can I eat now?"
Osamu tried apologizing.

"No."
Suna closed the fridge door and stared at Osamu.

"But-"

"But what."

"I think there's something called cook for yourself"
Risako stated another fact.

"Risa don't attack me too"

"This is what you get for wanting to choke mama"

"I WAS JOKING"

"Yes, me and Risa are jokes to you. So is food. Now cook on your own"

Osamu suffered as he went to cook for himself 💔

I wonder if I should do more Risako content...

Support me on Instagram!

My personal account: tiffxny.dior
OsaSuna Stories: osasuna.shots
SakuAtsu Stories: sakuatsu.shots