You Promised 2

"I don't want to be the second choice anymore."

Osamu was crying his eyes out. He had one chance at ending it all, yet he couldn't.

Rintarou was just glad he made it there in time before Osamu did something he would regret.

"You're always my first choice, so don't say that, okay? Don't do stupid things next time."

It was just the both of them on that bridge, Rintarou had his jacket around Osamu and held him tightly in his arms. The both of them have been through a lot.

"You made me promise and keep going forward no matter what, and how are you going to propose to me in the future if you were dead, hm?"

Suna tried joking around, he didn't like seeing Osamu cry either ways.

Osamu had a small smile on his face,

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be, let's go home alright? We'll go get you lots and lots of food tomorrow."

Suna pecked Osamu's forehead and rubbed his back.

"Okay..."

While taking one of the night trains back to Osamu's house, Suna talked about their future to try and get Osamu's mind off of things. How Osamu would one day put a ring on his finger and propose, what their wedding would look like, how many kids they would want, maybe a pet? A big house with a huge backyard, a few nice cars, future jobs and so on. There was a lot to look forward to.

The both of them promised to stay strong for each other, for themselves and the future they held.

"I love you, Osamu. Never leave me alright?"

"I love you more than anything, And I'll never leave."

They sealed the promise with a kiss and did as they were told. They continued looking forward and hoped they would one day be able to say "we made it" to each other.