While Driving

Happy 11/10! So we have some hot shit even though it's so short. Enjoy and remember to vote.

Ever since Osamu could get his hands on his own drivers license, he's been taking great advantage of it. How you may ask? Owh, easy. Sneaking out of the house at 3am and driving around, going out at 4am for McDonald's because he craved it. Even driving to Rintarou's house and wanting to sleep there.

That's not the point tho.

Osamu had a habit, not a bad one, neither is it good but let's just say Rintarou doesn't mind. He liked driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on Rintarou's thigh if he were next to him. Suna was kind of worried they might crash a few times but overall he didn't mind.

Osamu wouldn't even lift his hand to move up the gear. Well at first he did but after a while, he'd just ask Suna to do it for him. He liked Suna's thighs more than the gear shift, that's for sure. He'd draw tiny movements with his fingers on Suna's thighs and Suna would shift the gear for him, unless he was asleep of course, then Osamu would have no choice but to do it on his own.

So in conclusion, Osamu loves Suna's thighs. I mean, he doesn't just love them, he's obsessed.

Now vote. ⭐️

Support me on Instagram!

My personal account: tiffxny.dior
OsaSuna Stories: osasuna.shots
SakuAtsu Stories: sakuatsu.shots