Valentine's Day

Bae <3

Today 5:09am

Samu

Samu

Babe

Oi

Answer me

I heard the front gates open about 10minutes ago, where are you going????

Can you tell me please?

There's an important work meeting I need to attend at 7

Some idiot broke one of the cashier machines at the Hokkaido branch

I need to cleanse one of the kitchens because a dumbass put raw meat and cooked food together in a freezer.

Sorry baby

You could've at least told me before you went out??

Im sorry

I'll make it up to you tonight

Whatever

Can you not?

It's not my fault they fuck up this early in the morning

Go back to sleep Suna

[Seen 5:20am]

-----------------------

Suna had no idea if he was supposed to be crying or if he was just overreacting. Something hurt in him. A tear left his cheek.

He'll make it up to me, I should suck it up. I'm overreacting again...Yeah...

He put his phone down and went back to sleep.

-----------------------

10am {Suna and Osamu's penthouse unit}

Suna woke up with the sunlight shining into the room.

And I live another shitty day...

He gets up, makes the bed and remembers what happened earlier in the morning.

Son of a bitch

He unplugged his phone from the charging port and decided he didn't need Osamu to make him happy on valentine's day.

Bastard can go fuck himself

He takes a lukewarm bubble bath and readies himself. He wore something fancy and opened Osamu's drawer to take out his credit card.

Rot in hell motherfucker.

Suna planned to shop till the credit card wouldn't let him anymore.

He grabbed the car keys to the white mercedes and went off to a fancy cafe nearby. He felt bad for Osamu's credit card as it did nothing wrong but- When Suna's angry- Yeah-

-----------------------

10am

He got out of his car and was greeted by some waitresses from the entrance. He got a seat near the window where sunlight shone in. He ordered an American breakfast set and white coffee.

While waiting for his food, he took a few selfies for his instagram story, captioning "what a shame". He made sure to tag Osamu in every single one of his posts :) Even tweeted "Alone on valentine's" tagging Osamu in it.