Prank

This went wrong in every way possible but that's fine.

Rintarou's fake pregnancy test from an online store arrived, he immediately called Atsumu over to proceed with the prank.

Rintarou even live streamed the whole thing just for the fun of it.

It was around 8pm when Osamu finally got home, the fake pregnancy test was in the bathroom of their shared bedroom in the upper level of their penthouse. It was placed on the sink.

"Hey Rinny!"

Osamu greeted him as he came in, walking right past his brother.

"Hm, welcome home"

Osamu kissed Suna on the cheek as Atsumu just sat there, totally ignored.

Osamu put dinner on the table and went upstairs to shower and change.

"Okay what the fuck, he just ignored me"

Atsumu said.

"Pffft, poor you"

Atsumu sarcastically rolled his eyes and walked over to the dining table to check what Osamu brought back for them.

"Anyways, I'm hungry, what did he bring back today..."

He opened the plastic bag and only saw food for two.

"I don't think 'Samu got anything for you"

Rintarou chuckled.

After about 10 minutes, Osamu ran down the stairs with something in his hand.

"Rin! Are you pregnant?"

Osamu asked in shock, holding the pregnancy test.

Atsumu was trying so hard not to laugh as Rintarou started to act.

"Oh...About that uhmm...Maybe?"

Atsumu proceeded to act too,

"Omg. WAIT WHAT. YOU'RE PREGGO??"

Atsumu was dying of laughter on the inside.

Osamu's eyes widened. There was a chance he could have his own children with Rin.

Exciting.

He laughed and hugged his omega. Atsumu sort of felt bad for his brother, knowing this was all a prank. The livestream chat box was going crazy on how soft Osamu was.

"I love you baby, I promise to take good care of you both"

Osamu said, rubbing Rintarou's non-existent baby in the stomach. Or maybe there was really something?...

Atsumu started laughing hysterically and hit his brother on the back. Osamu was just a straight up confused fuck. Rintarou at some point started laughing too.

Osamu raised an eyebrow and got up from hugging Rintarou.

"Why are you both laughing?..."

He asked in confusion.

"IT'S A PRANK YOU DUMBASS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Atsumu continued to laugh.

Rintarou just giggled and held Osamu's hand.

"Sorry baby, but it was just a prank.

"..."

Osamu was a bit disappointed, but he felt as if something wasn't right.

"But...What if you're lying..."

The whole livestream chat box was being spammed like crazy. Everything was going so fast that no one in their right minds would be able to read it.

"Exactly why Rintarou has a real pregnancy test just incase you think that"

Atsumu handed the pregnancy test that was still in the box to Rintarou.

"Okayyy uhhhh, I'll go take the thing..."

Rintarou awkwardly walked towards the bathroom and, surprisingly it was positive...

"Eh, you weren't lying after all"

Osamu said, crossing his hands and leaning back onto the chair.

"Wait what, I thought it was a prank"

Atsumu was just as shocked as Rintarou.

"Oh my god"

Was all Rintarou managed to say. He took another 4 more and all of them were positive.

Well, that was a prank for you.

Was everyone on the live stream shooketh? I think yes, it would be nice if someone would reenact whatever the chat box said :0 that would be entertaining.

Support me on Instagram!

My personal account: tiffxny.dior
OsaSuna Stories: osasuna.shots
SakuAtsu Stories: sakuatsu.shots