Luxury In Singapore 1

Sneak peak of Luxury in Singapore.

The four of them were once again chillin out in Osamu's cafe down in Hyogo. The year was ending soon and they just wanted to go somewhere for a break. Well that was an excuse for Osamu to do something...

"Sooo where are we going?"

Atsumu asked as he looked at Osamu. They've planned this for almost 3 months now. Before Osamu's business meetings, before the MSBY team won, before all of this, they had talked on the phone so many times on what was and what would happen.

__________________________

3 months back

"'Tsumu. I've decided."

"Ehhhh, on what?"

"God, are you that stupid?!"

"Wha-You shit! You ask for MY help and now you are calling ME stupid?!"

"Oh don't flatter yourself."

"Yeah yeah, congrats. Anyways, where are you doing it?"

"Somewhere fancy and nice i guess"

"Ugh I still can't believe you're doing it before me"

"Lmao. Singapore looks nice, I have a friend from my cooking class that said there's a perfect place where i can do it."

"Ew, you got helpppp"

"Of course dipshit, i need all the help i can get, I CANNOT mess this up."

"Yeah yeah, your brotha here will make sure everything goes as planneddd~"

"Does Sakusa know?"

"Oop-Wait."

Atsumu opened a door and called Sakusa over.

"Omi omi, 'Samu wants to talk to you~"

He handed the phone to Sakusa and they sat on the bed together.

"Hello?"

"Heyyy uhmmm, is 'tsumu next to you?"

"Mhm"

"Ok, loud speaker."

"It already is"

"Anyways, help."

"Hah?"

Atsumu interrupted as he said,

"'Samu is going to propose."

:0

__________________________

"Ok so, I've done research, and Singapore sounds nice. There's this hotel we can stay in. My friend recommended it to me too."

Osamu said. They practiced their lines so many times while they were on call. They even went to so many stores just to find engagement rings. Osamu made sure he had enough money to take Suna on a first class flight too.

"Marina Bay? It sounds really expensive?"

Was the first thing Suna said.

"Hrmmm, affordable i guess?"

Sakusa said as he showed Suna his phone screen, where all the prices and offers were displayed.

"I was thinking of getting the suite,"

"Eh? Won't that be expensive?"

"Not too expensive I guess, if we stayed in the orchid suite, we'll get the view of the city."

Osamu said as he showed Suna the 360 view that was provided by the official website.

"The hell, ¥75,957 per night is a lot... How long are we staying?"