Benefits

Omega verse AU

"Hah~"

Suna gave a high pitched moan as he hit his climax.

"You ok?"

"J-just, carry on...I-,I'm f-fine."

No, they weren't dating, were their feelings mutual? Yes. No one had the damned guts to say anything yet.

Osamu would have his rut around the same time Suna would get his heat. They somehow did it once and silently agreed on the next few times. They liked how things were, friends, but with benefits.

—————————————

Suna woke up, the whole lower part of his body sore from last night's events. Then, reality would hit him again, he doesn't love me back...

Still tired, Suna hugged the pillow next to him and thought about Osamu. Can't we just get together?...Why was life so confusing? He hugged the pillow tight, cried and let it all out. Little did he know, Osamu hadn't left yet.

Osamu was outside, cooking. He felt bad, it was as if he was always using Suna. Everytime he needed it, he'd find Suna. They seldom talk otherwise.

Suna once again fell asleep in the comfort of his own bed, crying and sleeping again like always. Little did he know, Osamu accidentally saw everything.

—————————————

White coffee and scrambled eggs, toast and lettuce placed nicely on a plate was placed on a little table Suna would use when he wanted to use his laptop or do things on the bed. Osamu gently shook Suna, but he couldn't help but stare, the hickies he left there last night, the way he hugged the pillow like a little kid, cute.

"Suna, you have to wake up. The food would get cold."

Suna only shifted a bit before slowly opening his eyes, both dry from crying.

"I t-thought you left..."

Osamu patted Suna's hair and told him to wash up and eat.

"I wanna stay."

Suna got up and winced at the pain of his lower back.

"You...promised to be gentle..."

Osamu rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Your pheromones were stronger last night, I couldn't help it. Sorryyy."

"Nevermind..."

Suna slowly got off the bed and tried to walk but failed. The alpha quickly walked over to him to help.

"I'm fine."

"Don't lie, you can barely walk, I'll take a day off from work today."

"No."

The truth was that he wanted Osamu to stay, he wanted him to take care of him and shower him with kisses and cuddles. He wanted that kind of comfort.

"I don't care, I'm staying."

He carried Suna into the bathroom and helped him wash up.

"Strip."

"H-hah?"

Osamu lifted his shirt up and went to get a cloth and slowly wiped him down.

"I...I can do it myself..."

"I really insist on helping, I've seen every part of your body anyways."

Suna kept his deadpan expression, but he was really having a gay panic attack on the inside. His face showed a deep shade of red, he liked how Osamu was showing him affection but embarrassed at the same time. Osamu grabbed a clean shirt and some pants for Suna to change, he went out of the bathroom and waited for him while he changed.