Frigging iCloud

I can't take photos on my phone because my iCloud account has only 5 GB :) I made it so that the photos would not be put onto iCloud anymore, and yet it still refuses to take photos :) I literally have 100 GB free on my phone, yet iCloud had .8 GB left.

So I start deleting photos off of my phone, and then despite deleting over 150 photos (I started taking count after like,, five bouts of deleting photos), it still refuses to take photos.

You know why? :)

Because although SOME photos are deleted from iCloud when you delete them off your phone, SOME ARE NOT.

And do you know how frigging NOT user-friendly iCloud.com is?

Because you can't click on multiple photos at once unless it's all on one day. (No, you can't select all the photos on one day and then unselect some; I tried.) So you have to click a photo, delete, click the next photo, delete, clicK ON HUNDREDS OF PHOTOS AND DELETE THEM ALL FRIGGING INDIVIDUALLY-- DO YOU SEE MY PROBLEM??!!!!

You can't delete photos from albums(, and I rely on albums to find the photos I need). You have to find them among all of the other frigging photos you have in the entire iCloud.

Scrolling is a brat because for some reason, clicking on the scroll bar and moving it does absolutely nothing, so you have to manually scroll through your thousands of photos.

And this is all after I'd already went through the entire frigging process of deleting them all off of my phone :)

Which was apparently a total waste of my frigging time :)

BECAUSE ICLOUD IS A FRIGGING PAIN IN THE *SS!!!

I could've written, done something else fun, finished going through my PlayMobile bin, gotten the huge bin of PlayMobile School stuff out of my room, ANY! FRIGGING! THING! AND WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THAT FRIGGING ANNOYED AND STRESSED OUT AND FRIGGING BRAIN DEAD!!! AND BEEN A LOT MORE PRODUCTIVE, TOO!!!

Now for the test...

...

I still can't take frigging photos :) Despite my iCloud now being at 3.8 GB out of 5 instead of 4.2 :))))

I'm not doing this right now.... Ugh, I'm sick of iCloud's website--