BaPE DEPRESSION

Becoming a Professional Educator is SUCH a depressing course!!! Like, my classmates just soak up the sh*t that the professors give us, and there doesn't appear to be any filter in their minds like 'wait... these terms are f*cked up,' 'is this really the definition of this?,' or even 'why the F*CK have we been talking over the same G*dd*mn sh*t every f*cking week for science?'

And then the cultural consciousness sh*t, like, '(entire speech on how sympathy ruins relationships and sh*t) but sympathy can come from good intentions.'

Like, 1. That has nothing to do with culture.

2. It depends on the person and the situation. Sympathy CAN help people, you stupid idiots!!!

3. Feeling sympathetic is depressing enough (because you feel USELESS !), and I'm depressed daily as it is, but thanks for making sympathy even more depressing and making me even more depressed right before I have to prepare for my Japanese zoom while I'm starving because I haven't had breakfast yet.

4. Have you read a f*cking dictionary???? Your definition of sympathy is all f*cked up!!!

5. AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS COURSE THAT HAS A FULLY FUNCTIONING BRAIN??!!!!!!!!

Or how about "we don't see ostriches as a typical example of a bird because we don't see lots of ostriches in our culture?"

1. I recognized the ostrich better than the local bird you showed me. Also, have you met Pokemon??? Because DodUO IS A BIRD POKEMON THAT RUNS INSTEAD OF FLIES!!!!! AND IT'S VERY WELL-KNOWN!!!!!

2. IT'S NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FLY, YOU LITERAL PIECE OF HUMAN FECES!!!!! MOST BIRDS FLY!!! MOST BIRDS DON'T HAVE LEGS LONGER THAN THEIR BODY!!! THIS IS WHY WE DON'T SEE IT AS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE, NOT BECAUSE OF OUR F*CKING CULTURE!!! THE SAME WITH PENGUINS!!! I CAN ACTUALLY IDENTIFY PENGUINS PRETTY EASILY, BUT ARE PENGUINS PREVALENT IN MY AREA??!! (looks around) NO!!!!!

3. WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS COURSE THAT ACTUALLY HAS KNOWLEDGE??!!!

All right, now that I've refueled myself with ranting, I should get to work on Japanese. I have an hour to do a CC, 2 drills, uhhh some amount of Utilization Exercises-- and an AE?

(But seriously, I think I might know more about culture (from Languages and World Views) and science (and how it can be applied to education) than my professors.)