Period Depression and Project Stress

Me trying to cheer myself up so that I'm motivated to do schoolwork: (looks at my Radical Research Form due Saturday) I have nothing done. - No, no, you have a lot more stuff on the Brainstorming document. - Exactly, and I have to transport and organize it all here, and then I have to look at Kanji Portraits for every single one of these. - ... (can't refute)

I just... am really struggling this morning. I was able to follow my Spring Break schedule roughly, so why can't I do that during the semester...? It makes no sense. I can only account for about half of the time I spend while I'm in the semester.

And then it's my period, so that's wonderful because it makes me more emotional a.k.a. yaaay more depression--

And I just cannot get this CC down, and it sucks. I have less than an hour to go through two drills - okay, I can do that; I can do that.

But I really am stressed about all the projects coming up.... I think I have-- yes, I have two projects due the Sunday after this Sunday. They're from two courses that are taught by the same two teachers. I also have my Japanese script two days after that. Then the script for my Kanji project is due that Saturday.

But this week, just daily Japanese and Kanji: A Radical Approach are due. But for Kanji: A Radical Approach, that's my midterm (that I have to study for) and my Radical Research Form (the document I was referring to at the top). But those are both due Saturday, meaning, two days from now. Guess what I have tomorrow? :) Two zooms back to back, Japanese zoom, and an appointment. ... So basically, I'll get nothing done tomorrow, most likely. I'll probably... after two is when I'll be winded down from all of my zooms, but I have to go in-person to the appointment, and eating will probably take at least about two hours (because Friday is when we get specialized ice cream), and I--should get back to work.... (sighs)

Calm down, Fire; take it one step at a time.... You can spend all Saturday working on the Radical Research form; that'll surely be enough after you work on it today and a bit tomorrow. Then you have an entire week to--... I have an entire presentation to make and a summary of an entire course to create in addition to my Japanese and Kanji presentation script. Oh, and I haven't even started the Kanji presentation script. ... A week, considering that I will be doing daily Japanese and who knows what else will be due for Kanji: A Radical Approach and Expanded Artforms next week..., a week will not be enough....

.

.

.

(inhuman screeching of panic while banging head on table)