LinkedIn (and Searching in General)

It's official: LinkedIn is absolutely USELESS for finding jobs. I just searched "library" and then "publishing", yet I got the same search results: a bunch of tutoring jobs. Like wtf. You know there's a problem when two separate searches get the SAME RESULTS.

And when I went on incognito (so I'd be logged out without having to log out), I get plenty of jobs relating to libraries when I search "library"!

Urgh, I hate individualized searching. I'm not always searching for the same darn thing, darn it!! And when I edit my search terms, I expect to get different results because I'm trying to REVISE my search statement so that I get something that's actually RELEVANT to what I'm searching for!! (Can you tell that I am absolutely sick to death of Google and useless search engines...? Oh, I can't tell you how many times I've been livid with Google the past few months....)

No wonder I had such difficulty finding Japanese translation jobs on that stupid site. LinkedIn doesn't pay attention to your search terms! At all!! Like, it doesn't even take them into consideration!!

All LinkedIn does is spam you with tons of jobs that aren't worth your time. Wtf.