This Week on I'm Swamped and Sick of this Sh*t...

I am tired. I am sick of drawing. I would much rather play Harvest Moon: Light of Hope.  My eyes burn. I'm hungry. Did I mention I'm tired?

I'm still keeping up with Japanese, at least, and I am somewhat caught up with Honors Making Games (cough) if you don't count the chapter of Einstein I have to read-- (cough) Languages and World Views... (stares at the growing pile of sh*t I haven't read that I was supposed to read) Don't ask.

HOWEVER!

I have 24 drawings due this upcoming Friday :)

I know 20 of them are only on a scale of 3 x 4 inches, but that's actually even harder!!! I suck at keeping things within limits!!! Plus, I then have to color in the negative space!!! AND THEN THERE'S THE FOUR OTHER DRAWINGS THAT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT! WE'RE LITERALLY SUPPOSED TO COVER A HUGE PIECE OF NEWSPRINT (bigger than my torso, about like 2 times the size of my torso) IN A CONSISTENT COAT OF CHARCOAL AND THEN PROCEED TO F*CKING ERASE IT! LIKE WTF???? FORGET HOW MESSY THAT IS AND HOW MUCH WORSE IT'D LOOK THAN JUST COLORING IN THE POSITIVE SPACE-- IT'S GONNA TAKE A F*CKLOAD OF TIME!!! TIME I DON'T F*CKING HAVE!!! PATIENCE I LOST F*CKING WEEKS AGO! AGHDEJUYHFRHG

WHO

THE F*CK

ASSIGNS

OVER 20 F*CKING DRAWINGS

IN 2 WEEKS

WTF *SSHOLE

SOME OF US ARE PERFECTIONISTS! YOU EXPECT US TO DO THIS SH*T IN 2 WEEKS WHEN WE HAVE THREE OR MORE OTHER CLASSES TO WORRY ABOUT?!!!

Also, my oral interview for Japanese is this week, and my Japanese script and my prototype for my main game for Honors Making Games is due next week :)

At least my Fall break starts after next week.... Two more weeks... two more weeks...

...

;_;

I cannot do this. I frigging hate this art professor; he literally doesn't even have a frigging personality. He tries to make himself sound smarter and more academic by using big words and comparing art to things like literature, which some of that is useful, but most of it is just annoying and seems egocentric.

And I have another class with him next semester..., and it's online again....

I can deal with a kind but boring professor. I can deal with a boring professor that likes what he does. But this? I cannot deal with an annoying and boring and monotone professor that has no personality, is consistently late in publishing modules, doesn't accommodate for such lateness, and assigns many drawings as one. F*cking. Assignment. Which is worth 10 f*cking points :)

Let me show you what I'm talking about. (Please excuse my hideous drawing.)

This is one assignment, worth 10 points: