Refute to the Theory that Pokemon Battles are Stealing Attempts

Ok, I'm sorry, but I keep seeing this stupid advertisement for a stupid Pokémon theory that Pokémon battles are symbolic of trying to steal the other trainer's money.

First of all, the designers probably didn't think that deep into it. Getting money after Pokémon battles is probably just so that you have a nice way of making money during your journey. Also, it's meant for younger audiences, so I really doubt they have ulterior motives in that mechanism.

Second, if you're gonna say that that's stealing, then by the same coin, it can be interpreted as the other Trainer *giving* you money (for being so good at battling or maybe just a custom in the Pokemon world). Pessimists and optimists; half-full, half-empty.

Third, who the f*ck walks up to you and declares a Pokémon battle? That's right; it's the NPCs (who, at least in my experience, usually lose). And why? Because they want to prove their Pokémon's strength/etc. and whatnot. They literally say their reasons most of the time.

Fourth, it's been a while since I lost a Pokémon battle (and even longer since I actually let that sequence play rather than just restarting), but do you also lose money when you lose? (And honestly, I probably was too young the last time I let that sequence play that I just did not pay attention to the cash amount from before and after a battle....)

Fifth, don't you have anything better to do than try to find things where things don't exist?? (Seriously, this is a serious problem in today's society. I don't mind doing it jokingly or in fun, like defending ships with evidence but knowing that in reality, the creator might not have intended that scene or whatever for how you're taking it-- Specifically among fellow shippers, you can fantasize all you like; I love doing that, personally. But claiming hidden meanings, themes, reasons, or whatever... has never been something I liked. In my mind, there's a huge difference between thinking up potential reasons/etc. and actually claiming that your ideas are true when you aren't the creator. If the creator said that, then fine; I have no problem with that, but don't just assume things--)