How You Would Meet. Blurb 4/4.

How You Would Meet
Blurb 4/4
Backstory: Meeting the 5sos boys.
________☆

M I C H A E L: It would be when you're at a ice cream place, and you would get a small cone and turn around to go out the door then trip over someone's leg and hear laughing when you get the ice cream on your shirt. You'd pull the fingers and give some rude comments. Feeling bad, Michael would chase you until you talked to him and let him buy you another ice cream to say sorry.

C A L U M: Through a friend. On the bus your friend would introduce you to football player, Calum. Finding out that he likes the same music as you, you'd bond over liking We Came As Romans and the love of Will Smith.

A S H T O N: A music store. You'd both be reaching for a Blur album when you'd bump heads or touch hands and feel embarrassed try to give the album to the other. He'd then ask for your number and take you to have some lunch.

L U K E: Your parents. Your mum and his would have been sorting this out since the moment you two met each other. But you two hate each other and when you have to go to the Hemmings house hold for dinner, you and Luke would get in a fight and get locked outside until you sorted your problem out.