Banding. Blurb 4/4

Banding

Blurb 4/4

Backstory: They take you on cool little banding things that are enjoyable. So... your with them when they are banding.

________

M I C H A E L

"Video games again?" I asked rolling over in the bed I shared with Mike in the hotel room.

Luke, Ash and Cal looked up. Food hanging out of their mouths.

"Yeah..." Michael trailed off rubbing the back of his neck.

"Awesome!" I yelled flinging the blankets back and running down to them. They sat on the other side of the room. I took the controller from Mike and sat on his lap.

"See, this is why I love you." Mike wrapped his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Awe, I love you too." I smiled. "Now, who is going to loose against me?"

C A L U M

"No." I shook my head.

"Oh come on! Just one small shot?" Calum tried to urge me.

"No way. No." I held my knees to my chest. Staring at the tv. Luke and Michael held a very intense game of Fifa.

"Just one photo?"

"Why do you want me to have a photo? Hm?"

"So we can have one nice photo together."

"The ones I take aren't good enough?"

"Ooh... Calum... you're in trouble now." Ashton giggled.

"No! I didn't mean it like that..." Calum sighed dipping his head so it rested on my shoulder. "I just want to have a photo with you, we're you look even more gorgeous then you do. I just- something to remember for a good day?"

"I'm not that great, Calum." I glanced up at him.

"Yes you are. Just... please can we have a photo?"

I just stared at him. Him and his stupid puppy face. "Ugh. Fine."

"Yay!" Calum grinned. "Guys. We have to go now. Photo shoot is about to begin."

"But the game!" Michael yelled.

"Can be finished later!" Calum grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door.

A S H T O N

"Wait, so you're actually in the top five for the top song or whatever?" I cut in as we all sat around in the back room for their next gig.

"Yep." Ashton smiled kissing my cheek.

"That is so fucking cool." I smiled squeezed his hand. "I'm so proud of you guys." I squeezed his cheeks now.

"Ow!" Ashton yelped.

"Oh get over it."

Ashton flipped me off.

"I hate you."

Ashton pulled me onto him. I straddled his waist as I pressed my lips to his.

"Get a room!" Michael yelled throwing a pillow at us.

I smiled into the kiss.

L U K E

"Okay, so, I was thinking we all go to the shops we want in order? We can't moan about where we're going. Deal?" Luke announced.

"Wonderful idea." Ashton said. "If we weren't shopping with a girl."

"Oi!" I kicked him gently from the other side of the couch. "I shop less than you."

"No you don't." Ashton scoffed.

"Okay, I don't. But I shop for music and things to do with music."

"Should we just go?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, if you want." I shrugged.

Luke wrapped his arms around my waist. Holding me close to him. He leaned down and kissed my head. Smiling sweetly at me.

"Love you..." He trailed off.

"Love you, too." I whispered.

"Ugh. Get a room." Liz groaned.

Luke giggled squeezing me before taking my hand and running off to Hot Topic.