Coming Out. Calum Hood.

Coming Out
Calum Hood
Backstory: Y/N is a YouTuber and in a video she reveals she is dating Calum Hood.
__________☆

Calum sighed when I told him I wanted him in my new video for my YouTube channel. He dropped his head and groaned, pulling the pillow over his face and letting his body topple onto my Zebra covered bed. I just smiled, knowing he was okay with actually being in the video - he's just being silly about it.
"Are you excited? I am actually legitimately nervous. I'm not sure how people are going to take it, to be honest." I say, touching up my make up and fixing my hair before I turn the camera on. "Do I look okay?"
Calum looks up from his phone from across the room and smiles. "You look better than okay, Love. You look amazing."
I giggle, facing the camera and waiting for the red flash to come on. "Hi, Y/N here. Now this is a very serious video that I'm putting out at the moment... and don't be fooled by the video title - I'm not lesbian. I have nothing against them, I have nothing against gays, I think they're amazing for expressing themselves and being who they are and just not giving a shit about what anyone thinks. But, this is something different." I glance down at my hands before continuing. "I am nineteen years old and I live in Sydney, Australia and I have a boyfriend. Yes, I actually can get one, but he's probably not who you think it'd be. He's in a band and they are incredibly successful, and I'm so proud of him." I pause for a bit. "The band that he is in 5 Seconds Of Summer and we have been together for nearly three years. We just wanted to see if our relationship would still work once he was the road and everything, so this is my boyfriend." Calum shuffles awkwardly into the shot of the camera. "Calum Hood is my boyfriend."
"I really don't know how you guys didn't like think we were together, cause honestly we tried to make it obvious but not actually say."
"Oh! Like PLL." I gasp.
"No, but sure." He shrugs smiling.
I put my arms around him. "So, this is the big reveal."
"We are extremely repulsed by each other." Calum says seriously.
"Just the word repulsed makes you sound like a creep," I laugh. "You're a dork."
"Not as much as a dork as Luke though." He cackles.
I shake my head giggling. "We should back to our vacation. See yah next Monday for another fun video." I wave goodbye to the camera and turn it off.
"Do you need to edit it?" Calum asks pulling me down to the bed.
I straddle his waist and kiss him quickly. "Yeah, but I can do it later."
"Hmmhmm, yeah do it later."