Luke's Girlfriend. Blurb 1/4

Luke's Girlfriend

Blurb 1/4

Backstory: Pretty self explanatory... What Luke's girlfriend, in my opinion, will be like.

_________

I can honestly see Luke with a short girl. I think she won't be the skinniest of a bunch, but she won't be big either?... Not to be offensive! I can see him with a smart-ish girl. Like, she knows a lot but maybe not remarkably smart. I can see her correcting his spelling mistakes all the time. She would just tease him about the way he spells, because he cannot spell at all.

She'd be super cute. Like she would just be shy and awkward. She would love pizza and Cookies and Cream ice cream. Her and Luke would be cuddling all the time. He would protect her heaps and he would just love her so much omg. So if she was getting hate or something, he would definitely say something.

When she would be mentioned in a interview he would just go all 'girly' I guess. He would just blush and smile so big and he would just say really cute stuff about her. I can totally see him with a girl he can joke around with though. When she comes out of her shell she would be the coolest chick. Like she would just call him a loser or a giraffe because he's so tall. She would ruffle his hair when it's been done for a while. She would steal his hoodies and get lost in them. Everyone ship the two of you. You woud be the cutest couple, but obviously you would still get some hate.

Luke would be the type of person to really care about his partner. He would open the door for her. He would pull out her chair. He would tell you, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. That you're so amazing and kind and sweet because you are.

I can see Luke's girlfriend with glasses and coloured hair. With piercings and tattoos. She would be really into Nickelback, Green Day, Metallica, Slipknot, All Time Low, Asking Alexandria and Mayday Parade. She would be a bit of a nerd. She would be super cool then know everything about The Avengers and LotR and The Hobbit and stuff like that. I think she would be pretty big on horror movies... yeahp. That.

I don't know man... but I can see Luke with a girl like this :) Heeeeyyy.... maybe he can be with me?? YES PLEASE. CAN I PLEASE GET A LUKE HEMMINGS????