Your Song When He's Away On Tour. Blurb 4/4

Blurb 4/4
Backstory: Your song.
_________

M I C H A E L :     Your song would be Always Attract by You Me At Six. Even though it's kind of a sad song, it would be your song. For you, it'd be because you are keeping his side of the bed warm for him until he gets back, and his reason is because he's always away and misses you. It'd probably be your guys' wedding song too just because it has a proper meaning. (Cute xD)

C A L U M:     Your song would be If These Sheets Were The States by All Time Low. Since Cal has said one of his favorite bands are All Time Low, this song would be perfect. Calum is away and you would do anything to have him with you again, and he feels like he can't sleep without out you pressed up against him. He misses you so much, and would also do anything to have you next to him. (Adorbz lol)

A S H T O N:      Your song would be Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Even though Thinking Out Loud is about a guitar player, Ash still plays, but he would dedicate this song to you (see what I did there???) because he knows that you'll always be there, even though he isn't. For you, it'd be because you will always stay and you will always be there for him. (Ash aaaw)

L U K E:      Your(our) song would be Far Away by Nickelback. Since he leaves as soon as he comes home, this will be the song that the two of you share. It would also be because when you first said that you love each other, it was singing along to this song. (Totally not a fantasy of mine). So over all its a super duper cute song!