He Meets Your Parents. Blurb 4/4

Blurb 4/4

Backstory: How I think they would be if they met your family.

__________

M I C H A E L

Okay so, Mikey would be really nervous. And he would hold your hand as you waited in the kitchen of your house or something. And if you had like a little brother or something around the age of 3 or something and he/she would come up and take his hand and drag him down to the play pen or like the play corner or something and start playing with him. He would just awkwardly play with your little sis/bro and you would just think it was hella cute. And if you had like 3 older sisters they would just judge him bc of tattoo's and he's punk! and you would just roll your eyes and hug your lil cutie Mikey.

C A L U M

Mkay so Cal would be happy to go hang out with your little brother or sister bc he seems like a guy would just go great with kids. If your little brother or sister had like a ball or something he would kick it around with them and laugh when they fell over but be quick to help them up. He would convice your sisters that he's a good guy and kiss your forehead or something.

A S H T O N

I think Ash would fit it pretty well in your family. Like he would laugh at your dads stupid jokes and be polite to your mum and go hang around with your bro/sis and after dinner or lunch he'd help clean up everything and he would just he an adorable little teddy bearr.

L U K E

Last but not least, Luke. We all know he's a awkward little penguin so when he would meet your family he'd be hella awkward and be standing next to you the whole time. When your sisters would grill him he'd gulp and lock his gaze on the ground and mumble a small answer then feel bad and speak up a little. And when you'd have a cute couple moment and he tells you your beautiful or something you'd blush and kiss his cheek and your sisters would kind of like get all mushy cause you 'hate' relationships and where do I get a Luke Hemmings?

________

- Hiya. Hope you liked it (: submit blurbs or request in my inbox. xx