Chapter 38

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, for I was rehearsing for the dance. Okay, I gotta make this quick for I need to rehearse my dance for school. And yes, I still need to rehearse. So, this may be a little less quality, but please bear with me. Thanks in advance! GAH GOTTA RUSH GOTTA RUSH.

Day 4 Part 2?

Wanwan's POV

We took flight again, this time I felt lighter, after knowing I saved a few people from dying. The place we would be going for our karaoke session, is basically a booth, in a shop. There are a few booths, and the booths are of different uh, um, sizes? Types? Never mind. So we went in, booked a booth, and started singing our hearts out to ancient 2018 songs. 

Like "Unparalleled in the world", which suit's Ling's voice awfully well. (A/N: Well, uh, I like these Chinese songs. My favourite songs are mostly from the same show.) And well, some English classics like "Señorita", and what not. 

But it doesn't matter how old the songs we sing are, what's mater is how happy we are being together. Weird coming from someone at fifteen, but I guess in this modernised world, kiddos age faster. 

Now, where were we, right. 

After we came out, we wandered around the shopping mall, just so we could digest all those chips and sodas, and continue scavenging for dinner. 

Yes, we have the power to walk for extremely long hours around this mall, for it's freaking huge. 

In the end, after we located a nice, little restaurant, we sat down and placed our order on the printing machine next to us. 

"What you want to eat?" Linguini asked. 

"Hmm... How about some Linguini in creamy sauce?" I teased. But seriously, I want to eat that. 

"Then I'd like to eat a few slices of peaches in milk," he replied, smiling cheekily, which is rather rare, knowing him. 

So, that's what we printed out. Anything is possible to print. You just have to pay the price for the amount of printing material you used and the type of printing material. Using your phone to wave over the scanner, and done. Boom. 

So, we ate what we ordered, and a few side dishes. The great thing about this is that we don't kill the animals for their meat, and everything is plant-based or egg-based. More plant than egg that's for sure. And the meat tastes just like meat, however that tastes like. At least, that's what we learnt in history. People back in the ancient 2000's would kill animals for their meat. Gruesome. 

After that, we went home. 

I showered, and did everything you're supposed to do once you get home. Then, I plopped on the bed, feeling accomplished for finding my way around Natalia's home. 

Yes, what an accomplishment. 

Today, I saved a few dozens of lives, went out with Ling to sing oldies, and yeah. So yeah. Uh, yeah? 

Wait, what day is it today? 

Day 1... Day 2... Day 3... Okay, so today is day 4, tomorrow when I wake up it should be day 5, so basically it ends on day six? 

Never mind. 

I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes, leaving myself to drift off to dreamland. 

Ling's POV

Gah. This is annoying. Whenever I close my eyes, Fuzzy Peach will just smile in my face. Every. Single. Time. 

How am I supposed to sleep, with a smiling face in my face every night? 

Then, I thought of an idea. 

I closed my eyes and pretended I was in my VR goggles, stretched my arms out and wanted to embrace her. 

Pretending to walk up to her, which actually made me walk, but then I walked right through her. 

Then, my heart felt a little thud. 

Like, you know, a thud? 

3rd Person's POV

Because of Ling's incapability (JK), he is unable to explain what's truly going on in his heart, but it all happened in a split second. 

When he saw the Wanwan figure, and attempted to hug her, his heart actually started to open up, ever so slightly. When he walked right through her, she made his heart click open to let the Natalia inside fly out, before she went in and sealed his heart tight. 

Due to the immense impact she used to seal it, his heart gave a thud. 

And no, Wanwan does not have the ability to hop into people's eyelids and unlock their hearts like that. 

It's what she has done that made that image, that image that could unlock his heart. 

And there. 

(A/N: Yeah, sorry for being so inactive, I have to dance, and I suck at that, so yeah.)