Chapter 19

Wanwan's POV

Princess Silvanna was very nice to us from the moment we met her. She gave us a place to sleep, lots and lots of good food to eat and of course, a whole workspace full of everything you could possibly need! From satin ribbons to bundles of fake moss, from spools of thread to rolls of cloth. Silk, Cotton, Polyester, Fluff, anything and everything. IT IS A DREAM! I hope not.

"Help yourselves, the ball begins in two weeks. You could make your own outfits, or design them and get my tailors to help make it for you," Princess Silvanna said sweetly, gesturing to a tailor's haven. The excitement bubbling in me overflowed, causing me to jump up and down in delight. I grasped Princess Silvanna's arm and thanked her profusely, before running in and pouncing onto everything in sight. It was very overwhelming for a little 15 year-old girl. I picked a workstation in the far corner, just so no one could disturb me during my evil-making process. 

Then, I got to work. I started sketching out the dress, folds here, ribbons there. I did a few sketches before I got the design right. A metallic dark blue dress that is mixed with green. The dress was not overly-fluffy, yet was not too flat. The ends of one side were sloping to one side, the other side was layered mesh of blue and green. A dark green ribbon ran through the middle of the dress. Just then, I heard the girls-who-saw-hot-men giggle. I thought Zilong and Baxia were up to no good again, so I turned my head, ready to shoot my sleeve darts in their tickled-pink faces. To my surprise and shock, I saw Ling standing behind me. I didn't care what he was doing behind me, I just quickly chucked my design somewhere and faced him. "Yes?" I asked, more than eager to get back to my designing. "Nothing, just getting some craft materials to make something," he replied quicker than I expected. Suspicious...

 He went to grab somethings, and once the coast was clear, I un-chucked my design and continued to work on it, estimating Ling's body measurements. That rare tiny waist circumference, those broad shoulders and shiny legs, tall tall tall something. Actually, the only thing that gave away his gender were those abs. That's about it. Therefore, my genius plan was to stuff loads of bra cups into the bust portion of the dress, making him more...what you say? Female-like. 

I walked over to the stuff and grabbed a humongous piece of paper to sketch out the actual proportions before laying it on the perfect-coloured cloth for the dress. I also grabbed some ribbon and mesh for decor. I tapped my pencil on my cheek when I returned to my workstation. What was I missing? 

Ding!(The sound of the lightbulb that goes off in my head)

I got it! I ran to find a pile of feathers for the headpiece.

Once I found all my materials, I could get started.

MWAHAHAHAHA!

Of course, I would need one for myself, so I got to that too. I used my usual colours, blue, orange and white to design something similar to my daily attire, just longer and more formal. Blue cloth is used to wrap my upper torso. The neckline lined with orange fluff as per normal. As we go lower down the dress, the inner layer is white, the same blue train that will clean the floor and collect dust. The edges of the train were embellished with golden symbols, like the one on my normal dress. That was about it, until I remembered I was missing some accessories. I went to find some red ribbon to make some accessories for myself. 

Now I'm done designing.

(A/N: Help me draw it out pls.)