Chapter 18

3rd Person's POV

While everyone was busy attending Miya's dead corpse, Yu Zhong ran back to Luo Yi, picked her up and flew off. 

Back to the group of people who were still–alive. 

Alucard wiped his tears dry and gently scooped Miya's body up. (A/N: If I were to describe it, it would be: her arms were dangling and and her eyes were shut, looking like she's sleeping peacefully. Okay there, I've described it.) He turned to face everyone and said, "I have to go. Oh yes, Princess Silvanna would like me to invite you to the ball in the Moniyan Empire as a celebration for banishing those demons from Moniyan. I guess I'll see you soon." He bowed, careful not to drop Miya, as dead as she is. Then, he ran off. Into the bushes, onto the route to Azrya. Zilong was thinking for a moment before he remembered what he wanted to ask. "Wait, how about the date?" His voice 'running' after Alucard. (A/N: Now Alulong shippers, not that kind of date.) "The dates are tentative, Princess Silvanna would arrange for accommodations for you guys upon your arrival," Alucard shouted from his spot. He continued his journey back to Azrya. The Oriental Fighters were now back together again, and after a short moment of discussion, they decided to go. 

Wanwan's POV

A ball? Why would Princess Silvanna invite us to a ball? We can just buy one from the store, no need to go all the way to the Moniyan Empire. Oh wait. Not that kind of ball. That kind of ball. The kind that all the dancing and eating takes place. One where everyone dresses very nicely and stuff. About time to put my sewing skills to good use!

Ling's POV

Oh no, a ball.

3rd Person's POV

A few days later, the Oriental fighters arrived at the Moniyan Empire. As if she had psychic powers, Princess Silvanna was at the border of the Moniyan Empire, awaiting their arrival. 

"Welcome to the Moniyan Empire. It is my pleasure to have you as guests," she bowed formally. Beside her was a man with black hair that had a section of pure-white hair, not the graying type. He wore a white coat over multiple layers of other clothing underneath, including a gray shirt with a blue scarf or sorts. The Princess herself wore something similar to him, just girlier. 

"Sorry for not coming to help, we had to deal with some of our own problems back in Cadia Riverlands," Zilong apologised. Princess Silvanna waved it off and clapped her hands twice. Soon after, three carriages appeared behind her, all in the same colour code as what she and the man was wearing. Zilong and Chang'e hopped into the first carriage, Wanwan and Ling hopped into the second, Princess Silvanna and the other guy (A/N: That's what we'll call him for now, the other guy.) into the last. "Hey, what about me?" Baxia cried, feeling left out. "You'll just roll," Zilong replied from inside the carriage.

So off they went. The carriage that Chang'e and Zilong were in was filled with laughter, the carriage that Wanwan and Ling were in was filled with silence, a very awkward silence. Princess Silvanna and that guy? They were just talking about who-knows-what. Baxia, well, go hear for yourself.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" He groaned as the floor was relatively rough. Not to his liking. He knew that if he rode the carriage, either the carriage will break, or the horse legs will, so he just stuck with it. Finally, they arrived at the castle.