Chapter 24

I is lazy, so I will type dis. Only when me feel hardworking will me do special chapter. Sorry .

Ling's POV

I was just walking back to the headquarters with my new girlfriend, when I saw a huge hamburger bashing through the entrance.

What the heck.

Nat and I dashed over and yielded our weapons, stabbing him in the butt cheek, one kind of weapon per butt cheek.

Not saying he has more than two butt cheeks. 

Just then, I felt a gush of wind in my face, and smelt a nauseating stench. 

The big guy turned around and smiled awkwardly, showing his teeth in a rectangular smile. 

Oh mai tian.

"Hehe, sorry," he apologised in a goofy voice.

"What do you want?" Nat asked.

"To join your team," he replied, while continuing to grin that awkward grin. 

"Come in here and talk, and you mustn't regret your decision. For the moment you step in, either you already join the team, or you never see daylight. Understand? Now, since you broke the door, you shall join the team, and become the door. That would be it. Only after you have proven yourself worthy as a door will you be promoted. Now, as a door guard, kill anyone who walks by without an entry card. Unless they say they are here to meet me. A few rules to take note of, no farting, no sleeping, no mercy. Easy enough? Okay, good. Now MOVE YOUR ASS I NEED TO GET IN!" She said. 

Holy heck.

That's a sudden attitude change.

From all sweet and gentle to this kind of kick-butt attitude. 

How about, stab butt for a change. 

Before I walked in, I felt someone grab me by the arm. 

"Ling, come with me, you need to see someone," he said, his butt somehow left unscathed. 

"No! Who the hell are you anyway? And since when could a door talk or grab someone by the arm? Let go of me and do your job properly, or I'll take things into my own hands," I threatened, but he remained as smiley as before. 

What the heck.

Wanwan's POV

"Come, I won't kidnap you one. I will only take you to the person you need to be with. Only you can turn the table now. His primordial spirit will be destroyed if he doesn't change. So, cepat! (A/N: pronounced as cheh-paht, which means quickly in Malay)" The random guy said, while dragging me by the arm. 

"Wait! You have yet to tell me your name!" I told him. No way was I going to follow someone who I have no details of. 

"I can't tell you, Chinese Moon Goddess's orders. Personal reasons too," he replied, continuing to drag me down the streets. I lifted up my other arm and used all my mighty force to loosen his grip. I managed to slide his hand down with a heck ton of force, causing my hair to fly all over my face.

"Then I can't follow you. I won't follow anyone unless I have their name," I told him. 

"If you insist, then call me Publish Save Preview. (A/N: Don't ask)" Publish Save Preview said. 

Jeez, what a weird name. 

"So, uh, Publish Save Preview, where exactly are we going?" I asked, out of curiosity, for I am a tiger, which is considered as a cat, so I probably have to stop asking so many questions and what not but BACK TO THE POINT. 

"You'll see in a moment."

"How long is a moment?"

"A moment."

"How long is a moment?"

"A moment."

"No, define a moment."

"A very brief period of time."

"JEEZ."

"We're here."