Chapter 4

3rd Person's POV

"But, your holiness Lunox," Zilong called out, but she already left. He looked at the Orb in his hands and studied it carefully. Inside the Orb had a few more Orbs with a traditional Chinese musical instrument in each one. "Aw, look. Cute mini instruments," said Baxia in a way that he would talk to babies. Zilong was confused; why would an Orb of Protection have musical instruments inside? Another problem, he had no idea how to protect the Orb. Chang'e came over and suggested that she looked after the Orb. After all, it would be fitting for a Moon Palace Immortal to look after an Orb, would it not? Zilong gave it a thought, and eventually agreed. He passed the Orb to Chang'e and told her to look after it. "Yes, yes, I know," she told Zilong before turning around to face her bunny, "NOW EAT IT BUNNY." "WHOA HOLD UP SIS. DON'T GO AROUND CHUCKING ORBS INTO BUNNIES," Zilong stopped her before she could shove the Orb into her bunny's mouth. "Oh, I can't? Never mind," she replied before hopping off her moon and opening a secret compartment to store items in her moon. Inside her moon were the stuff she had packed for the journey. She took out the tank and placed the Orb inside before stuffing the tank with the Orb into her moon again. "Okay, that settles it, now I need some rest. Goodnight," she yawned, and glided back to the crushed tent. "Oh yeah, the tent is crushed. Applesauce," she groaned before setting up the tent again. Miraculously, the tent poles were not broken, so the tent still could be used. Chang'e went in and fell asleep within a second. Ling walked over to Zilong and told him that they needed a squad name.

Meanwhile, Wanwan was sitting on a tree eating a peach, watching Ling walk over to Zilong. She watched his lips move, trying to figure out what he was saying. "We can destroy the Ipad? Wha?" She muttered. She shrugged and continued to eat her peaches.

Baxia was back to causing a mini-earthquake.

...

It was the next morning already. Although the sun has not risen, Zilong was already taking pots and pans and clanging them to wake everyone up. Even though they did not have a clock, Ling was their living one. "WHO THE HECK IS TRYING TO KNOCK OFF ALL THE COOKWARE FROM THE SHELVES AT 5 A.M.?!" Yelled Ling. It's five a.m. Everyone walked out of their tents like zombies crawling out of their graves. Zilong pushed them to go get ready as they were about to continue on their journey. "Ugh, it's five Zilong. Is it necessary to get going this early?" Wanwan dragged herself to Zilong and groaned. "Yes it is, we don't want to be moving at night, abyssal demons may attack," Zilong stated. "Isn't it still dark out?" Ling asked. "Abyssal demons come out at night, five is morning," he replied, "Now pack your stuff and we're gonna get moving." 

By the time they finished packing, the sun was up, and so they started to walk. And walk. And walk. And got into a fight.