Chapter 3

Okay I don't have much time so I have to do this, fast. 

Here 

We

Go

Wanwan's POV

"IT'S YOU."

He turned his head to look at me after I made that statement. 

"Yes, I know it's me, what do you want," he said, brushing me off his shoulders.

Within a split second, I was off Baxia's shoulders and standing ten meters away from that bird.

I pulled my hands in, and pushed them out, sending sharp petal blades at him, before using a big layer of peach skin to engulf him. 

This is the method I use to fight everyone and anyone, and it worked out most of the time.

I saw his silhouette waving his arms or something.... No, he was swinging it down from above his head to his chest. 

The moment he did that, the peach exploded and a fireball was dashing towards me. 

My eyes widened in shock, and I used a water shield to defend myself and the house, the fireball passing through the water shield, merely grazing my skin before it was extinguished with the clench of his fist. 

He's strong, really strong. 

I tried again, this time using the only water type move I knew (sad to say). You've seen it already, it's called water shield, yes big brain. Except for the fact I'm using water shield as an attack instead of a defence. 

I launched it at him, hoping that my water-type moves would be able to counter his fire-types. 

He smirked and twirled over to dodge the attack, and once he made a full turn he launched another fireball at me. 

He's fast, really fast. 

I knew I probably had no chance against this guy. He was strong in his previous life in the Mortal Realm, he is strong here in the Floral Realm. 

I know he wasn't from the Floral Realm, and I was affirmative that he wasn't from the Demon Realm either due to his outfit. 

That left him with the Heavenly Realm. 

"Ling, calm down, you're not here to kill Wanwan... again..." Zilong said, trying to stop him from counterattacking any longer. The last bit was whispered, in order for me not to notice, but I noticed anyway. 

He let his hands down from the rigid attack position they were in, and heaved a sigh. 

Upon seeing this, I decided to stop attacking as well, as I knew he would be able to dodge it with a simple twist of his body or a step into the air. 

"Anyways, I think it would be nice to bring you up there to unlock your actual magical potential, since you're not actually an elf anymore," said the bird. 

"Go away." 

"Why, may I ask." 

"I don't like you," I pouted in a baby-like manner.

"Why don't you like me?" 

"I-" 

I, I was stunned at that question, for I saw no reason for why he had to do such deep probing. 

"You killed me in my previous life, for someone who had no actual place in your heart, why, it's what I don't, and won't understand, not now, not ever." 

"Honestly speaking, I don't know why I did it anyway. It's just-"

"Just go away."

"You can't escape destiny." 

"WHAT DESTINY DO I HAVE WITH A ROTTEN-HEARTED BIRD?!"

"You do, for example, it is destiny for us to meet here."

"And how do you know."

"Everything that happens in this life, in this world, is destiny."

"ANNNNDDDD HOW WOULD YOU KNOW YOU LOWLY BIRD? I'm pretty sure the Princess of the Bird Tribe shall hear about the fact that one of their fellow birds harassed a mere elf of the Floral Realm. If the Head Floral Fairy hears about this, she will chop off your legs and pull you over to make fertiliser for our flowers."

"Heh, Biyu can't control me."

"Such an arrogant bird."

"OKAY END THIS CONVERSATION WE NEED TO GET GOING," Zilong yelled, trying to get in the middle of things. 

"NO," we said in-unison. The melodious chorus of an agitated young girl and a cold man saying the same thing with such tacit timings. 

THIS WAS RUSHED.