Chapter 8

(A/N: Since I received no comments on what I should do for the special chapter yet, I shall wait till comments come in and do it another time. Meanwhile, I'll just get on with the story which I screwed up pretty bad. Though I was right about them being neighbouring places, THE MONIYAN EMPIRE IS WEST OF CADIA RIVERLANDS. Ah well, never mind that. I will make the story work.)

3rd Person's POV

"Guys, I need to take a break. Go on without me, I'll catch up," Luo Yi requested. The boys agreed. While the boys continued with their journey to the Moniyan Empire, Luo Yi took out the Orb Yu Zhong gave her to use to communicate with him. 

"I have joined their squad, Yu Zhong," Luo Yi announced, afraid of the outcome as she knew she should not have done anything without his consent. "All the better, we have Wanwan and Chang'e and the Orb of Protection, follow them to the Moniyan Empire, figure them out, we'll find a way to take them down," Yu Zhong replied. 

Wanwan's POV

I struggled to keep my mind clear. Everything that seemed right all turned, well, wrong. Otherwise, it was shrouded with fog. All of a sudden, I heard a voice.

Wanwan,

It was calling for me.

Come join us.

Who was this mysterious us?

Just then, a black figure walked through the haze. He seemed so...familiar. Those bushy eyebrows that were never once raised; That somewhat-ragged, purple outfit; That dark aura. I just could not recall, it was all too familiar. 

Wanwan, listen, all of this will make sense in a moment.

That voice came from that purple guy. And nothing made sense. Was I dreaming? Was this happening in my head? How did that guy get in here? Or was he out there? Who is he? Who is us? I was overflowing with questions.

Wanwan, you know the saying, curiosity killed the cat. Let me help you.

Mr. Purple walked over to me, with a purple shard in his hand. He placed that purple shard in my hair, transforming my outfit from top to bottom, leaving my crossbows the same, my orange-blue-red-white outfit changed to a (A/N:Correct me if I'm wrong) crocus purple with white, silver and hints of gold outfit. I seriously do not get their obsession with purple. I felt completely different. The fog cleared up and I opened my eyes to see that this dream was weird as I am out with the exact same outfit from my dream. Yet again, I could not confirm it was a dream. "So, Wanwan, are you ready to join us?"