Chapter 18

Zilong's POV

So, uh, a lot of time has passed by since Wanwan and Ling's death. I'm now like, 41 years old? Baxia probably 60+ and Chang'e never ages, but her spirit will. So her spirit is about 230 years old? No one knows. 

Life has become increasingly boring ever since the two of them left. Every day would be spent eating, sleeping, walking around, eating, sleeping. And anything else you need to do on a daily basis such as breathing, blinking, existing, peeing, bathing, you get it. 

I guess this is life of aging people. 

Oh yeah, want me to tell you something interesting about my younger sister?

I take that as a yes, even if you didn't reply.

In case you didn't know, Chang'e is Gavana's, also known as the goddess of the moon, assistant. That means, she can never die, but she can time travel at the speed of light, with the help of the moon.

So, do you want to know what she's doing now?

Guarding the moon in Ling and Wanwan's current era.

She'll be back, and she'll tell us what's going on.

But according to my sixth Zilongy sense, Ling is not being a very good boy, and Wanwan is not even with him.

Chang'e will prove me right...or wrong.

~A few moments later~

"Brother Zilong! You're right! Ling is never going to be able to be reincarnated ever again! I asked Gavana while I was watching them. Oh, and Wanwan, she's in some fancy nancy school, which teaches them to be all fancy nancy. Not good news I repeat, not good news! What's even worse, is that Ling has a new lover! What a piece of lingerie!" She blabbered the moment she got back the next morning. I'm not even sure how the moon works anymore. 

Oh yay, my senses didn't fail me. Oh no, they didn't fail me.

"WHAT?! WHO THE HELL DARE STEAL MY BABY LING FROM WANWAN?!? WHO IS THIS WRETCHED PERSON?!" I hollered, the loudest I have since I was twenty. 

"I doubt you know her, but she's called Natalia," she said.

"Then we have to go to their era, we can't commit suicide, for that's a sin. Chang'e, is it possible to bring us all to that time tomorrow night? I have to use my Zilongy powers to drag them back together," I huffed like a little baby who thinks he knows what he's doing. 

"Yes, it is not," she said.

God, why.

"But..." She continued, dragging her but for suspense. (A/N: Not butt, you don't drag your butt for suspense.) 

Wanwan's POV

So, today is the day I pack my bags and leave this school. I can't believe I studied here for like, five years already. Now, I ought to get back, and check on my parents, for they haven't written to me since I came to this school. 

And there is this fuzzy figure, I can't really remember who, who has been appearing in my dreams every time I dream. 

Why does she seem so familiar?

Why does she always visit me in my dreams?

Why can't I confirm whether she's a boy or a girl?

I know I've met him or her before, probably in my childhood. Maybe I'll remember when I get home. 

After loads of random waving of goodbyes, and lots of crocodile tears, we boarded the bullet train to get home.

Home, sweet home.

This is going to be a long journey, even though this is probably the fastest train on Earth. Thinking about back then when they used steam trains. Oh my god. 

So, I closed my eyes, getting the rest I so badly needed after staying in some dormitory with five other students snoring their mucus out of their lungs.

And there he or she appeared again.

"Wanwan? Is that you?"