Chapter 20

æææ朜œœ I have a lot of things to do nowadays so please don't mind me and my late updates. Now, we can all see how crappy this book is.

Wanwan's POV

After countless days of drawing, sewing, cutting, trimming, waiting and whatever, my masterpieces were complete. I looked at the mannequins who wore my complete work with utmost pride. "Wanwan, time for dinner!" I heard that maid's heavily accented, sing-songy  voice. You know what? It's more like when Gru tries to sound like Gruzinkerbelle. "Coming!" I yelled, quickly stashing my mannequins into the storeroom, knowing that it was some boy outside. Or it could be a maid with that kind of voice. Anyways, I ran out, eager to get some food. For the past few days, I ate little to none food and lived on coffee. Extra caffeine. Every sip got me bouncing from wall to wall like an inflated balloon that was released. 

phhhhheeewwww

Once I run out of 'air', I would be flat dead. At least I became more awake. No matter what, I just had to complete my work. I heard that Zilong would be bringing Freya, some valkyrie. Baxia would be bringing a boulder and Chang'e would be bringing her bunny. Ling? I don't know. I'll ask him.

BACK TO THE POINT. I ran out, okay I said that already, to find Ling standing in a pink skirt, wearing a matching tiara and holding a box of something outside the workspace. His face clearly one of unwillingness. The women-who-spot-hot-men giggle goes off like a fire alarm from behind the pillar once Ling opened his mouth to say something. I used my AoE and shot it behind the pillar, the giggle immediately turning into the sort of okay, I get it kind of hand gesture and they backed away. Ling's face went all red and was getting sweaty. I tiptoed to look at the amount of sweat forming on his forehead. According to my calculations, it is wet enough to wash a dog. "Wait, I'll be right back," I told him, his forehead getting sweatier by the second. A dog is too small to need that much water for a bath. We need an elephant! I ran to find a maid to bring me an elephant, a very dirty one (A/N: NOT THE DIRTY-MINDED KIND OF DIRTY) . I think she practises magic or something, as she just waved her hands and an elephant appeared. I thanked her and dragged the muddy elephant to Ling. I used all my mighty force and lifted Ling up, using his forehead as a scrub to scrub down all the dirt. He flailed his arms and kicked the air furiously. A maid then rushed over when he cried for help. She magicked the elephant away and with a wave of her hand, Ling was glossy clean. Like those kinds of polished car kind of glossy. (A/N: Or what we call gilak gilak) Ling was getting heavy. Very heavy. I dropped him to the floor, causing him to land face-flat. My eyes got as heavy as Ling and I fell to the ground too, only waking up when I felt a drip of cold something on my skin and someone shaking me violently. I saw Ling, his nose flattened, tiara lopsided, and his face of concern. I got up and touched his bleeding nose. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded and waved it away. "You?" He used that reverse card. I nodded too. I looked at the spot where the cold feeling was and found out it was blood. I shrieked. 

Ling laughed and helped me up. He dusted off dust(?) on his skirt and continued with what he wanted to do initially. (I guess) He held out that box of something and opened his golden mouth which will set off the hot men alarm and said, "Wanwan, will you be my dance?"