Chapter 23

Today I was supposed to make a special chapter, but I'm lazy, so I'll just do the main story. And yay, I can update! (Now I'm probably going to celebrate every time I update :/) 

Wanwan's POV

The next morning, I got up from my bed, and walked sleepily to the kitchen. Nothing special to do, just getting a glass of water. 

I did the stuff I always do in the morning, before heading out to get some groceries. 

My parents were somewhere else, over the hills and far away maybe, no one really knows where they go. 

The moment I stepped out of my apartment, I saw a man standing outside it.

"Hi," he said.

The moment I came to my senses, I slammed the door shut. 

I leaned on the door to keep it shut, like how you'll do when your crush talks to you in high school then you goof up in the conversation and run to the bathroom and slam the door shut before leaning on it. Except this is a stranger standing outside, not my crush. 

After a while, I tiptoed to peek out the eyehole, to check whether he was still there. 

When I saw his face looking right into the eyehole, which is made of concave glass, which made his face like that. Just, like that. Which scared the beejeemums out of me. 

I decided to open the door, for I knew he wouldn't leave, and I have my sleeve darts. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I screamed at his face (A/N: Don't worry, no COVID liao) 

"I'll take you to find Ling, you can trust me, the Chinese Moon Goddess sent me here, to bring you to the one you were destined for, or at least, we think you are," he said.

"Oh, so you were sent by the Chinese Moon Goddess, I was sent by the Heavenly Empress! Stop blabbering nonsense and go away!" I screamed in his face again.

"I can summon her if you want, it's not everyone who can teleport down and float on a moon and have a bunny that obeys your commands. Sis! Get down here! Wanwan needs proof!" He shouted for her. Heh, as if that were real. 

After waiting for about five seconds, I decided that it was a hoax and turned my back.

Swoosh.

I turned around out of curiosity.

"Yes? Brother?" A little girl in green, sitting on a moon with a bunny in her hand asked.

I stood there, dumbfounded. 

"Wait, really?" I asked, after coming back to my senses again. 

They nodded in sync.

"Then, was it you who controlled my dreams last night?" I want more of my questions answered, and I want the answers now.

"Well, uh, I'd prefer not to say. But anyways, why did my brother summon me? You needed proof? Well, here I am, and also, you may not believe it's me for in the legends I'm like two hundred over years old, but here is the true me. I am over two hundred years old, just that my physical age is around six to seven years of age, deal with it. Anyways, I need a rest. I just finished my duties. You can't expect me to stay awake for the entire day, can you? So, ciao adios!" She blabbered.

"Biggah widdah maffa?"I blabbered back, still questioning reality.

"So, you ready to follow me?" He asked.

Uhh...

Baxia's POV

Yay! I found Ling's headquarters! 

If you are wondering, why I took so long to get here, it was because I got stuck between the walls. Took me awhile to figure out I had to walk sideways. 

Ah well.

I saw a little wooden plank and used my finger to push it open.

Jeez, how do I get in.