Chapter 12

こんにちは! (Konnichiha!)

Wow I can't believe people are actually still finding this and reading it I'm impressed 👀 

Anyways to those of you who have been waiting thanks for that I really appreciate it 💖 and in case you guys are surprised at my sudden use of emojis it's because I just found out how to use them on computer :p 

Just to give you guys an answer to my constant disappearance it's because I've been very busy with schoolwork and couldn't find time for this. 

Also side note: My English has deteriorated by a landslide so pardon my grammar and limited vocabulary 😓 (Story plot is constantly changing)

ANYWAYS LESS CRAP MORE STORY LES GOOOO

Wanwan's POV

Blackout

I managed to open my eyes slightly for a short moment as I regained consciousness, just to realise I was in bed. 

Huh? I thought I was at the Phoenix Tree? 

I tried to look around, but I couldn't seem to lift my head. 

"Shhh... Rest. You overexerted yourself earlier on. Any more and your primordial spirit may turn into ashes." 

That was when I realised someone was sitting next to me. His voice was as clear as the waters in the heavens, and as gentle as the morning breeze. It was soothing enough to put a grouchy baby to sleep. 

Happens so that I was the grouchy baby, but I struggled a little more, before he put his hand on my eyelids, forcing them shut. 

...

The next time I woke up, the sun's gentle rays were passing through the circular windows, casting a shadow of patterns on the ground. 

I sat up wearily, and slouched. Rubbing my eyes, I slid off the edge of the bed and started wandering around. 

"About time you woke up, you've been asleep for three whole months... Even the spring blossoms have bloomed by now..." 

I turned my head to see a man in a black robe, his jet black hair flowing in the spring breeze, the sunlight shining from the window on his left landed on his sharp nose and thin, lotus-coloured lips, emphasising the defined shape they boast. He looked up at me from his calligraphy, his gentle gaze causing my heart to pump like an electric shock. 

I stood there, staring at him like... like... I don't know what I stared at him like. I only know that I was staring at him. 

Then all of a very sudden sudden, something came to me: 

Where the heckity heck am I??? And why am I being hypnotised by his great ass looks? (A/N: Yea don't do what I did, starting a sentence with "And")

"By the way, I brought you to my villa in the mortal realm, since I thought that if I allowed you to stay at where is that place? Your land? That phoenix plant will keep sapping you of your prowess and you'd have no chance to even keep your soul, less to recover. Even with my help you'd be wiped off from the face of this universe within a year."

"Do I look like I thank you for that? I'd rather die than to be with you in this unworldly place," I pouted unconsciously, and tried to find the exit. I kicked open the doors and tried to walk out, but little did I expect, there was a magical barrier blocking me from going in and getting out. 

"It only works on you, by the way."

"LET ME OUT"

"No."

This continued for some time...

I gave up in the end, not because I didn't want to get out. Cause oh boy do I want to leave his grasp. Or- 

Do I? 

NOT THE QUESTION FOR NOW. 

JUST.

NO.

The reason why I gave up was because he cast some sort of spell on me to stop me from talking. (Something like Silencio from like Harry Potter) and used another one to stop me from moving just as I was about to dive forward. Like in mid-air. 

So now I'm some sort of floating statue thanks a lot Ling. 

"Until you learn to behave I'm going to keep you like that. Meanwhile, try to do some cultivation will you?" He said, looking at me with his generally expressionless face. 

I pouted, at least I wanted to, and started to calm my mind. 

Cultivation in progress. Do not disturb

Seeing that I didn't have any intentions to kill, bite, destroy or any synonyms of the above, he undid the spells and I fell face first into the ground.

Like splat.

You know how when you slam an orange into the floor? 

Yeah like that.

My face flushed a crimson red. How could I let him treat me like a toy?! 

Angry as I was, I knew I had no choice, and another factor was that now that I'm under his mercy, doing anything wrong may lead to the annihilation of my kind, since he has the power of the heavenly army under his control. 

And...

WELP THAT'S ALL FOR NOW I TOOK 3 WHOLE DAYS TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER procrastination at it's finest SORRY FOR THE WAIT and if it's kinda crappy and draggy whoops BUT FEEL FREE TO ASK OR LEAVE COMMENTS THANKS AGAIN FOR READING :D