Chapter 3

3rd Person's POV

Now with a new member on their team, they really needed to give themselves a name. Zilong did not really care, so he just led his squad to a mountain. They did not have to climb up the mountain, because the person whom they were looking for was nearby...

Swoosh. A blue figure zoomed by.

Swish. Something took flight

Clang. Blades landed around the four, trapping them in a circle.

This definitely was the right person.

Zilong's POV

"Whoa, chill lah bruh," I said. "Nope, chill is not in my dictionary," replied the peacock. "Nor is it in mine," agreed Wanwan. Seems like they already know each other. "Ah girl ah, why is your outfit so revealing? Too much cleavage shown is not good you know," Baxia said in a matter-of-fact tone. We all stared at Baxia. "Says the guy who is half-naked. I'm not a girl, by the way," the peacock rebutted. We all turned to face him. Ooh, awkward. "Then are you trans?"Chang'e asked with an innocent look on her face. Now the attention was on her. My, my, my, what a squad. I took a deep breath in before saying, "Anyways, back to why we are here. I would like to recruit you for our squad." Mr peacock stood there for a moment and removed his swords surrounding us. He did not reply, instead, almost flew away. That was before our tigress caught the birdie. I never knew peacocks could take flight. Anyways, somehow, Wanwan managed to persuade him to join our team. They were about a hundred meters away so I could not make out what they were doing. Soon enough, Wanwan came bouncing back with the peacock following. "Fine, I'll do it," he said unwillingly. Yes! Now we have our squad ready to go! But I just cannot help but wonder, how did Wanwan do it? "Okay Mr Peacock, let's go!" I enthusiastically said. "I'm a finch, not a peacock," he replied. Sheesh, how awkward can this day get?

(A/N: Once again, sorry for any errors. Don't take this as something to improve your English for it is not. Apologies if the story isn't good, but hope you enjoy! 😊)