Chapter 9

I owe you guys big time. I appreciate the support very much so please do continue because that's what drives me to continue this. Anywho, EXAMS ARE OVER WOOHOO! I will mass update today to make it up so enjoy!

3rd Person's POV

Wanwan nodded her head without hesitation. Once she nodded, the purple shard disintegrated into dust, giving Wanwan's eyes a glint of purple. Yu Zhong stood in front of her, watching happily as everything took place, except you can't tell when he's happy, his eyebrows are never raised. 

Yu Zhong's POV

"Wanwan is finally under my control. If everything goes as planned, Cadia Riverlands would be mine!" I thought to myself. I just could not help but to smile triumphantly, with my mouth and cheeks. "Wanwan, get me the Orb," I commanded. "Yes, master," she obeyed and brought me the Orb. I left Wanwan to do her own things before I turned my back and flung my cape to walk away like a bad impersonation of Elsa once she is done singing Let It Go. I went over to my tailored armchair covered in purple leather and plopped my butt down. I closed my eyes and placed my hand over the Orb, focusing my thoughts to Luo Yi. Finally, the call got through. "Yes, Yu Zhong?" She asked. I told her to teleport back here, and to bring her brother along too. 

3rd Person's POV

Back to Luo Yi's side, Zilong, Ling and Baxia were still trying to look for Chang'e and Wanwan, but they had no clues to where they could be. Luo Yi decided that she should make an excuse saying that she needed to do 'sibling stuff' with Ling, just to drag him away. For the past few days, Ling started to have this feeling that he had misjudged his sister, maybe she did take a turn for the better. Therefore, when Luo Yi asked to talk to Ling in private, he did not suspect anything. 

When he followed Luo Yi to a secluded corner in the forest, he found out that his previous suspicions were indeed correct.