Chapter 40

Zilong's POV

I have been walking for days, in long pants only long pants and shoes. That is a very long time taken just to get to the nearby mountain. Finally, I've gotten there. For these few days, I have been eating berries and bugs to survive, I drank water directly from the rain for I had no time to lose. 

So, now I'm at the foot of the mountain. And, there is a whole flight of stairs. One single flight, which consists of at least a hundred steps. As far as I can see, the stairs will stop halfway and I'll have to climb the rest. Okay, I'll rest here for a second.

~One second later~

Okay, I'm done, now I'll start my ascend. I'll think of somethings along the way. Should I do it in point form? Okay, I'll do it in point form. (A/N: and the thoughts will be answered by what is going on elsewhere, but Zilong won't know it.)

Thought 1: Where is Yu Zhong? Could he be training a whole army of strong, terrifying soldiers to come attack us?

Ans: "Luo Yi, are you feeling better now?" Yu Zhong asked, probably the first time he showed concern towards others. He handed her a bowl of warm soup and a plate of cold ice. Yin Yang principle. Luo Yi nodded her head weakly and accepted the items from her master, who's heart of stone started to become a heart of ice, which will eventually melt. Luo Yi knows, she probably shouldn't fall in love with her master, nor should her master fall in love with her, but once it happens, it stays. Ever since she first met Yu Zhong, she had developed unexplainable feelings towards him. Not the kind of master-apprentice kind. Anyways, back to Zilong's random thoughts.

So now I've climbed about twenty steps. Boy am I tired. Hold up, next thought coming.

Thought 2: What is happening back there with Baxia, Chang'e, Ling and Wanwan? Especially Ling and Wanwan. Probably eating a feast right now. 

Ans: "Wanwan! Ling! Come eat your Tau Huay!" Baxia called out. Chang'e was already at the kitchen of the mini hut the four of them were temporarily calling home, eating her Tau Huay. In the room, Wanwan was helping Ling to get up, as he had hit his head hard on a rock, so he is a little disoriented. He also suffered from some minor scratches on his arm, but Wanwan thought it was too serious for him to be able to use his arms again without proper care, so she wrapped his whole arm with a gauze. She soon realised though, it was all unnecessary, so before heading off for their Tau Huay, they removed the wasted dressings. And got a little intimate. Back to you, Zilong.

Now, I've climbed up almost all the steps after imagining what could be happening there. Time to climb up the rest of this mountain. A quick rest for five minutes without any thoughts starts now.

~Five minutes later~

Time to get climbing.

Thought 3: WHEN WILL I EVER GET UP THIS FRIGGIN MOUNTAIN?!? AND WHY AM I EVEN TRYING TO GET UP IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?! Oh yeah hor, why?

Ans: You will get up when you do, and you decided to follow your instincts to climb up this mountain due to the shiny shine. And this is a very odd moment where I know you better than you know yourself. Anywho, back to you.

FINALLY! I'VE ARRIVED!

My hands were slightly cut by the rocks I had to grip so tightly just to get up, and I am sweaty enough to wash this whole mountain. I flopped on the ground for a moment, resting after all that mountain scaling. Moment over, I got back onto my feet and walked up to the spear, which was surrounded by moving emerald dragons, lots of dreamy clouds, and some bright, shiny light. It's sunset now, which makes it look more beautiful. The spear, the floaty spear. You shall be mine again, and I shall use you like never before. For example, to roast different types of food at one go instead of roasting a single marshmallow on the tip of you. I still have yet to collect you, so here I go.

I walked up to the bright, shiny light to get my long, shiny spear. I reached out for my new precious, and once I grabbed hold of it, it magically dragged my hand to the sky, forcing me to raise it.

Okay...

Time to get back to wherever they are.